Microsoft AZ-900 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Dumps
Passing the IT Certification Exams can be Tough, but with the right exam prep materials, that can be solved. ExamLabs providers 100% Real and updated Microsoft Azure AZ-900 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers which can make you equipped with the right knowledge required to pass the exams. Our Microsoft AZ-900 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, are reviewed constantly by IT Experts to Ensure their Validity and help you pass without putting in hundreds and hours of studying.
The Microsoft AZ-900 exam is aimed at the non-technical and entry-level IT professionals looking to validate their foundational knowledge and skills in Cloud services with a special focus on Microsoft Azure. Passing this test leads to the attainment of the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certificate, which validates their foundational-level expertise of the sector.
The exam is aimed at those individuals who want to certify their foundational knowledge of Cloud services and Microsoft Azure. The candidates who pass this test will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of Cloud concepts as well as Azure services, support, pricing, workloads, security, and privacy. They are required to know the general technology concepts, such as application support, application development, as well as concepts of networking, storage, and compute.
It is essential to mention that this certification exam is not a prerequisite for taking any advanced-level tests. However, if you don’t have any knowledge of Azure, starting with Microsoft AZ-900 will give you an excellent foundation for your career and future skills.
Microsoft AZ-900 is a 60-minute test with about 40-60 questions. All of these items can be of different types, such as active screen, multiple choice, build list, single answer, drag and drop, best answer, and others. Irrespective of these formats, you will need to deal with all of them within 1 hour. The passing score is 700 points and you can achieve it with adequate preparation. The languages available for choosing during the exam include French, English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, and Korean. The fee for taking this test is $99 and you have to register on the Pearson VUE platform.
As the entry-level certification exam, Microsoft AZ-900 is considered to be an easy test when compared to other advanced options. Nonetheless, you need to master its topics and understand them before sitting for this exam if you want to succeed and earn the certificate. You should also understand Cloud technologies, which can be complex if you are new to the IT sector. This means that you have to invest enough time in studying and get various resources that will help you better understand the content.
Microsoft offers different options for learning, which means that you will be able to find what you need. Thus, for example, you can go for free online learning paths or think about enrolling for the paid instructor-led training course. The first one offers 6 sections of the content to cover that describe all the needed details of each exam topic. The second option suggests that you visit the sites of the Microsoft partners and search for the course available in your country. This is a 2-day training with a certified expert who will teach you all the basics, recommend reliable materials, and be ready to answer any of your questions about this certification path.
To be able to pass the Microsoft AZ-900 test, the applicants should be skilled enough and acquainted with the exam topics and main objectives. Therefore, as a potential candidate, you should pay close attention to the following domains:
- Description of Cloud Concepts (20-25%) – This area covers the details of the differences between the types of Cloud computing as well as categories of Cloud services. It is also important to have the skills in identifying the considerations and benefits of using these services. This means that you should know about Hybrid, Public, and Private Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS, as well as CapEx & OpEx;
- Description of Core Azure Services (15-20%) – In this part of the content, you should be able to show your skills in understanding the core resources available in Azure and core Azure architectural components. These subtopics include the details regarding Azure Resource Manager, Subscriptions, Availability Zones, Regions & Region Pairs, Management Groups, as well as their benefits and ways of using. A potential candidate should also know about AKS, ACI, Windows Virtual Desktop, VMs, VPN Gateway, Virtual Networks, Azure Database for PostgreSQL & MySQL, and so on;
- Description of Management Tools & Core Solutions on Azure (10-15%) – This part evaluates the individuals’ skills in knowing about the Azure management tools and core solutions, which are available in Azure. The subsections contain the information about IoT Hub, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Advisor, IoT Central, GitHub, Azure Sphere, HDInsight, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Service Health, and Azure DevOps;
- Description of Network Security & General Security Features (10-15%) – To be able to clear the questions from this topic, it is vital to have an understanding of the Azure network security and security features. Therefore, an applicant will need to explain the usage and functionality of Azure Dedicated Hosts, Azure DDoS protection, Key Vault, Azure Firewall, and NSG;
- Description of Governance, Identity, Compliance, & Privacy Features (20-25%) – There are three broad subtopics that you need to cover to succeed in this section. They cover the description of privacy resources, compliance resources, Azure governance features, and core Azure identity services. They include the details of RBAC, Azure Policy, Azure Active Directory, Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure, Trust Center, and Data Protection Addendum;
- Description of SLAs & Azure Cost Management (10-15%) – This is the last domain, which covers the information about service lifecycles, methods for planning and managing costs, as well as SLAs. This means that you need to have some knowledge of Pricing calculator, TCO calculator, Availability Zones, Azure Cost Management, factors that can affect costs, etc.
Future Career Path
Considering the fact that Cloud computing is gradually becoming stronger in enterprise infrastructure, the candidates with proficiency in Azure can build a rewarding career in the industry. Whether you are a marketing or sales specialist, a business decision-maker, or a Cloud developer, the Microsoft certificate will add even more value to your resume. Thus, you will be able to aim for the positions, such as an IT Administrator, a Microsoft Azure Engineer, a Remote Customer Engineer, a Business Analyst, and so on. These job roles can offer you a good income with an average salary of about $110,000 per annum.
Choose ExamLabs to get the latest & updated Microsoft AZ-900 practice test questions, exam dumps with verified answers to pass your certification exam. Try our reliable AZ-900 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers for your next certification exam. Premium Exam Files, Question and Answers for Microsoft AZ-900 are actually exam dumps which help you pass quickly.