About This Course
Microsoft 98-381 is one of the tests from the MTA certification track, which is offered by this well-known vendor for those individuals who want to get a good understanding of the Python language and gain the core programming skills. Passing this exam with a high result grants you the MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Python certificate, so you need to have the required skills in order to succeed. Fortunately, our training course can greatly increase your chances.
This training option provides you with the knowledge of how to recognize as well as write the Python code, which is syntactically correct. With its help, you will learn the skills in recognizing the data types that are supported by Python and writing the Python code, which can logically solve a given problem. It helps you get familiar with the features and capabilities of the Python programming language and teaches you how to write, maintain, and debug the well-formed and well-documented Python code. The course consists of the video lectures verified by the IT experts and covers all the details of the exam content along with its topics.
- There is no need to earn some other certificates or pass any of the tests before taking the course
- However, it will be better for a candidate to have about 100 hours with the Python programming language
- Selecting the appropriate operator to achieve the intended result
- Evaluating an expression in order to identify the data type that Python will assign to each variable
- Constructing the code segments, which perform console input & output operations
- Analyzing code segments that use branching statements
- Solving complex computing problems by using the built-in modules
- Analyzing, detecting, and fixing code segments with errors
- Performing the basic operations with the use of the built-in modules
- Number of questions: 40-60 questions
- Type of questions: multiple choice, best answer, hot area, drag and drop, hot area, etc.
- Duration: 80 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points out of 1000
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), German, Korean, and French
- Cost: $127
- Performing the Operations with the Use of Modules & Tools;
- Performing Troubleshooting & Error Handling;
- Documenting & Structuring Code;
- Performing the Input & Output Operations;
- Controlling Flow with Decisions & Loops;
- Performing the Operations with the Use of Data Types & Operators.
The training course is available for any interested individual. It ensures that any student, an IT specialist, or even a seasoned professional from other sphere gains the core knowledge of Python programming. It is an ideal option for those candidates who want to nail the Microsoft 98-381 exam with a high score and obtain the MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Python certification.
- Entry-Level Software Developer
- Entry-Level Travel Demand Modeler
- Information Management Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist
- Entry-Level Full Stack Developer
- Technical Resources Administrator
It is a known fact that the more you study for the test, the better you pass it. Thus, we recommend that you take our course because it contains the relevant information about the exam topics and helps you gain the required skillset and knowledge base. It can be taken individually, but you can also use it along with other prep materials or the ones you can find on our website. So, grab this course, get all the skills, and clear Microsoft 98-381 on the first try.