About This Course
Obtaining any MTA certificate is a good starting point for those who want to enter the field having the core knowledge and good skillset. Therefore, if you want to be ready for the security sector as well as understand which advanced skills you need and what expertise you should have for one or another job role, you can pass the Microsoft 98-367 exam. Dealing with this test successfully guarantees that you earn the MTA: Security Fundamentals certification. However, to complete it, you should have a solid understanding of the core concepts and prepare adequately. To help you in this situation, we have developed this useful training course.
This course helps you become familiar with the concepts described in the test as well as the technologies covered in it. You will be able to get some hands-on experience with Windows-based networking, Windows Server, and Active Directory. Besides that, the students can learn about anti-malware products, network topologies & devices, network ports, as well as firewalls. All the video lectures in the course cover the details of the exam topics and important content of the test. You can be sure that with the help of our training, you will be able to prepare for Microsoft 98-367 with great deliberation because the material is checked and verified by the experts of the IT field.
- There are no particular requirements that you need to meet
- However, it is recommended to be ready for thorough learning
- Learning the core security principles
- Understanding physical, wireless, and Internet security
- Knowing protocol security
- Understanding server, email, and client protection
- Learning network isolation
- Getting familiar with the password policies & audit policies
- Understanding malware & encryption
- Knowing the details and features of user authentication
- Number of questions: about 60 items
- Type of questions: best answer, multiple choice, review screen, drag and drop, hot area, and so on
- Duration: 80 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points
- Languages: French, English, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Italian, Korean, German, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, and Spanish (Mexico)
- Cost: $127
- Understanding Security Software
- Understanding Network Security
- Understanding Operating System Security
- Understanding Security Layers
Usually, this course is taken by those candidates who want to pass the Microsoft 98-367 exam in order to get the MTA: Security Fundamentals certification. Besides that, the individuals who are interested in gaining the core knowledge of the security sector and its particular features are also the intended audience.
- Cyber Security Coordinator
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Application Development Specialist
- Client System Specialist
- Core Services Administrator
It can be difficult to choose only one preparation option that will be ideal for a candidate who wants to pass the certification test with flying colours and at the first attempt. That is why we recommend that they use our training course as it has all they need to guarantee them adequate preparation. You can take it individually or along with the study guide and exam dumps. Any combination will bring you confidence in your knowledge and skillset.