About This Course
Microsoft AZ-204 is the only exam required for the obtainment of the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification. It validates that you have all the needed skills to be a certified IT specialist and perform the tasks necessary for this sector. To be able to deal with this test and become a certified developer, you should have thorough preparation, and our training course can help you in this situation.
This video course is developed in association with the IT experts and covers all the topics included in the exam content. With the help of our training option, you will be able to learn the skills in programming in a language supported by Azure. You will also become proficient in working with Azure SDKs, data storage options & data connections, Azure CLI, and Azure PowerShell. Your knowledge base will also include the details of app authentication & app authorization, APIs, debugging, compute deployment, container deployment, monitoring, as well as performance tuning.
- It is recommended to have about 1 to 2 years of the professional development experience as well as experience with Microsoft Azure
- A potential candidate should also have some hands-on experience with Azure Portal, Azure IaaS solutions, and Azure PaaS solutions
- Besides that, you should have a general understanding of HTTP protocol, REST API interfaces, and HTML
- Creating Azure App Service Web Apps
- Implementing the Azure functions
- Developing the solutions, which use blob storage or Cosmos DB storage
- Implementing IaaS solutions
- Implementing user authentication
- Implementing user authorization
- Implementing secure Cloud solutions
- Implementing API Management
- Developing App Service Logic Apps
- Developing event-based & message-based solutions
- Monitoring & optimizing Azure solutions
- Integrating the caching & content delivery within solutions
- Number of questions: about 60 items
- Type of questions: best answer, multiple choice, hot area, review screen, drag and drop, case studies, etc.
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points out of 1000
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean
- Cost: $165
- Troubleshooting, Monitoring, and Optimization of Azure Solutions;
- Development of Azure Compute Solutions;
- Development for Azure Storage;
- Implementation of Azure Security;
- Connection to Azure & 3rd-Party Services as well as Their Consumption.
The potential candidates for this course are those individuals who have some expertise in working with Cloud applications and services used on Microsoft Azure. These specialists know how to design, build, test, and maintain these services & apps to deal with the tasks that are necessary.
- Microsoft Developer
- Microsoft Azure Developer
- Microsoft Teams-SharePoint Application Developer
- Software Engineer
- Allscripts Report Developer
- Applications Developer
- Reporting & Analytics Developer
Having the relevant prep resources guarantees a high score in Microsoft AZ-204 and this is why many students opt for our training course. The video lectures it contains are verified by the experts of the industry and give the users confidence in their results during the test. Therefore, if you want to be one of these individuals and clear your exam on the very first try, we recommend that you go for our training option. You can also add your own materials to it or the ones we have on the website for this certification test. With this course, you can create the best learning environment, so don’t miss the chance!