About This Course
If you are looking for the most effective training tools for your Microsoft AZ-400 exam, then you need to search no more as this video course contains everything that it takes to prepare for this certification test. It consists of an extensive collection of videos delivered by the seasoned experts in the field to help you clear your exam at the first attempt.
This video course will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills required to perform the design and implementation of the DevOps processes and practices. After completing this training, you will be capable of planning for DevOps, utilizing source control, consolidating artifacts, designing a dependency management strategy, managing secrets, implementing continuous integration, implementing a container build strategy, designing a release strategy, setting up a release management workflow, implementing a deployment pattern, as well as optimizing feedback mechanisms. The course is delivered in an easy-to-follow format and explains complicated information in a simple way. It is created by the top industry experts and considered to be one of the most effective ways to prepare for the certification exam.
The candidates for this course need to possess the competency in the technologies & processes for a continuous delivery of business value. They must be conversant with the Azure administration & development and be the experts in at least one of these domains. Other prerequisites for this training option include a solid understanding of the Cloud computing concepts, such as SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS implementations, and knowledge of version control, principal software development principles, as well as Agile software development. The experience of working within an enterprise that delivers software will be an added advantage. It is also recommended that the applicants hold the valid Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate or Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certifications.
- Implementation of security for software configuration
- Understanding of private agents, parallel jobs, as well as build agents
- Analysis and integration of multi-stage files
- Implementation and management of source control
- Understanding of visual studio app center and mobile DevOps
- Number of questions: from 40 to 60
- Type of questions: single choice, multiple choice, drag and drop, case studies
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points
- Languages: English, Korean, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese
- Cost: $165
- Recertification: every 2 years
- Development of an Instrumentation Strategy;
- Development of a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Strategy;
- Development of a Security & Compliance Plan;
- Management of Source Control;
- Facilitation of Communication & Collaboration;
- Definition and Implementation of Continuous Integration;
- Definition and Implementation of a Continuous Delivery & Release Management Strategy.
The video course is created for those individuals who would like to improve their expertise in the design and implementation of the DevOps processes. This is an ideal option for the learners who are currently preparing for passing the Microsoft AZ-400 certification exam and who are seeking to establish their career as DevOps Engineers.
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Solution Architect
- Software Engineer
- Principal Software Engineer
- Cloud Application Security Architect
- Service Reliability Engineer
- Senior Cloud Engineer
Additionally, you can download the up-to-date exam dumps for Microsoft AZ-400 to supplement your preparation process and improve your chances of success. Using several preparation options in combo, you will be able to answer the questions with ease and ace the certification test in one go. Enroll for the course now and obtain one of the sought-after certificates in the IT industry!