About This Course
Considering the fact that Windows 10 is the OS of almost all computer devices, it is better for the working individuals to know how to work with it. It is also useful to have this knowledge even for your home PC. Therefore, our training course can help you learn all the required knowledge and even pass the Microsoft MD-100 exam to become one step closer to the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certificate.
This training course is suitable for the IT specialists who want to get the skills covered in it or validate them with the help of the Microsoft MD-100 exam afterwards. It helps you get proficient in working with Microsoft 365 workloads as well as gain knowledge of how to deploy, maintain, and configure technologies and devices with Windows 10, or how to prepare them for this OS. It also prepares you for the collaboration with a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator that may be required in the future. All the needed maintenance procedures are also covered in our video course.
With the help of the videos created by the certified professionals and instructions presented in a clear way for the individuals with any technical background, you will be able to learn all the topics the MD-100 exam contains. You can also use this course with our other prep resources to achieve the best result.
- Having a basic understanding of the hardware concepts & computer networks
- Possessing some practical experience of using Windows OS
- Having a basic understanding of the App & OS concepts
- Learning how to install Windows 10, upgrade to it, and perform the post-installation configuration
- Understanding various features and editions of Windows 10
- Learning the ways to customize and configure Windows Start Menu
- Managing devices & drivers with the use of local policies & settings
- Managing Windows security
- Practicing Network Connectivity configuration
- Learning about User Account Control
- Number of questions: 60 items
- Type of questions: multiple choice, multiple response, active screen, drag and drop, etc.
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points (100-1000)
- Language: English
- Cost: $165
- Recertification: every 2 years
- Deploying Windows;
- Managing Devices & Data;
- Configuring Storage & Connectivity;
- Maintaining Windows.
The ideal candidates for this course are the IT specialists who understand or want to understand how to perform the installation, maintenance, and configuration processes towards Windows 10 core services. These can also be the individuals who are familiar with the Cloud-integrated services and enterprise scenarios.
- Microsoft Device Management Consultant
- Sr. Systems Administrator
- Desktop Engineer
- Principal Client Administrator
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Desktop Support Analyst
- Information Systems Technician
- Windows Desktop Administrator
To help you pass the Microsoft MD-100 test, we have prepared the high-quality videos with the clear concepts and apprehensible information. This means that you will definitely master the exam domains and prepare for the certification test with great deliberation. A high score will not be waiting for long and you will be able to get it at the first attempt.