About This Course
The CompTIA SY0-601 exam is part of the CompTIA Security+ certification path, which you should complete with a good score if you want to become a certified professional. To achieve the pass mark and pass the test on the first try, you need to have thorough preparation, and our training course can help you with that.
The course gives you the knowledge needed to assess the security posture of an enterprise environment. You will also learn the skills in recommending and implementing the appropriate security solutions as well as operating with an awareness of the applicable laws & policies and principles of risk, governance, and compliance. The lectures also include the details of monitoring and security of the hybrid environments, such as mobile, IoT, and Cloud. All the videos are verified by the experts of the IT sector, so you can be sure in your positive result during the test because the content is the same as in the exam topics.
To enroll for the course, it is recommended that the students hold the CompTIA Network+ certificate and have at least 2 years of experience in the IT administration with the focus on the security sector. With this level of expertise, they will be able to better understand the content and also become an eligible candidate for the CompTIA SY0-601 test.
- Learning the security basics
- Understanding the privacy & sensitive data concepts related to security
- Defining the risk management concepts & processes
- Identifying the regulations, standards, or frameworks that impact security
- Knowing about the key aspects of digital forensics
- Applying the mitigation techniques or controls to secure an environment
- Implementing PKI as well as authentication & authorization solutions
- Applying cybersecurity solutions to Cloud
- Learning the techniques that are used in penetration testing or security assessments
- Number of questions: maximum of 90 questions
- Type of questions: multiple choice and performance-based
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Passing score: 750 points out of 900
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Cost: $370
- Vulnerabilities, Attacks, and Threats;
- Architecture & Design;
- Compliance, Risk, and Governance;
- Operations & Incident Response.
The potential candidates for this training course are usually those IT specialists who want to clear the SY0-601 exam and earn the CompTIA Security+ certificate. Some of the individuals desire to prove that they have the core knowledge and skills needed for the cybersecurity roles, while others want to have a springboard to the intermediate-level cybersecurity positions.
- Systems Administrator
- Helpdesk Manager
- Security Administrator
- IT Project Manager
- Network Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Security Analyst
- DevOps/Software Developer
- Helpdesk Analyst
- IT Auditor
The training course that we offer is an ideal option for those individuals who want to be sure in their exam result. It provides all the candidates with the required skills and helps them prepare wisely. If you want to double your chances, you can also get our braindumps and use them along with the course. Thus, you will be able to master all the topics and answer all the questions without troubles. So what are you waiting for? Grab all the resources and pass CompTIA SY0 601 with flying colors.