Cisco CCNP Enterprise Certification Exam Practice Test Questions, Cisco CCNP Enterprise Exam Dumps
Stuck with your IT certification exam preparation? ExamLabs is the ultimate solution with Cisco CCNP Enterprise practice test questions, study guide, and a training course, providing a complete package to pass your exam. Saving tons of your precious time, the Cisco CCNP Enterprise exam dumps and practice test questions and answers will help you pass easily. Use the latest and updated Cisco CCNP Enterprise practice test questions with answers and pass quickly, easily and hassle free!
The Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification validates the candidates’ skills and knowledge in the domain of enterprise networking solutions. The professionals who want to obtain this certificate must pass two exams, including one core test along with one of six enterprise concentration exams. The core test is referred to as Cisco 350-401 (ENCOR), while the concentration options include 300-410 (ENARSI), 300-415 (ENSDWI), 300-420 (ENSLD), 300-425 (ENWLSD), 300-430 (ENWLSI), and 300-435 (ENAUTO). The students have to choose from this list of six concentration exams based on their area of technical focus. By completing one of the tests from this category, the individuals satisfy part of the requirements for the CCNP Enterprise certification and also get the specialist-level qualification.
The Cisco 350-401 exam covers enterprise infrastructure, comprising dual-stack architecture (IPv6 & IPv4), infrastructure, virtualization, automation, security, and network assurance. The concentration tests focus on the industry-specific & emerging topics, such as network design, automation, wireless, and SD-WAN. The target audience for the core exam is Network Administrators, Help Desk Technicians, mid-level Network Engineers, and Network Support Technicians. There are no other official prerequisites for earning the CCPN Enterprise certification. Still, the applicants must have extensive knowledge of the topics of the tests before attempting them.
The Cisco 350-401 exam is a 120-minute test, while each concentration exam is 90 minutes long. The learners must go through Pearson VUE to register for and schedule the tests. The details of the registration process, including the fee & testing centers, can be observed on the official webpage. Both the core & concentration options can be taken in English (350-401 ENCOR is also available in Japanese) and the candidates can sit for them online or onsite at one of the Pearson VUE centers. The fee for the exam applies to only one delivery. The individuals who fail to achieve the passing score will need to retake the test. To do this, they have to pay another fee. To ensure you pass your exam at the first sitting, it is important to understand its topics.
Cisco offers the training courses to equip the candidates with knowledge for passing the certification tests. The course for the core exam is Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.1. It is created to provide the applicants with the skills and knowledge required to troubleshoot, manage, and configure enterprise wireless & wired networks. The professionals will also learn all about implementing security principles, implementing automation & programmability within an enterprise network, as well as overlaying network design with the use of SD-WAN and SD-Access solutions. Moreover, the vendor recommends other resources that will significantly affect one’s preparation process. It is also important to take practice tests as part of your preparation. You will find them across reputable websites.
The 350-401 ENCOR exam evaluates the candidates’ knowledge and skills in the implementation of the core enterprise technologies, including dual-stack (IPv4 & IPv6) architecture, infrastructure, virtualization, security & automation, and network assurance. The details of the topics covered in this certification test include the following:
- Describing various design basic elements that are related to an enterprise network, including high availability techniques & enterprise network plan
- Analyzing the design basic elements of the WLAN deployment, such as wireless deployment patterns and location settings in WLAN designs
- Differentiating Cloud & on-premises framework deployments
- Defining the working fundamentals of a Cisco SD-WAN solution, including traditional WAN & SD-WAN solutions, and data planes elements & SD-WAN control
- Defining the working fundamentals of a Cisco SD-Access solution, including usual campus inter-operating with the help of SD-Access, as well as SD-Access control & data planes components
- Describing the notions of wired & wireless QoS, such as QoS policy and components
- Distinguishing between the switching mechanisms of hardware and software
- Explaining virtualization technologies of devices, including hypervisor type 1 & 2, virtual machine, and virtual switching
- Configuring & verifying virtualization technologies for data paths, such as VRF, and IPsec & GRE tunneling
- Describing the notions of network virtualization, including VXLAN & LISP
- Layer 2: Here, the candidates should have proficiency in troubleshooting static, dynamic & static 802.1q trucking protocols & dynamic EtherChannels, as well as configuring & verifying basic Spanning Tree Protocols
- Layer 3: This subtopic requires the individuals’ skills in comparing routing notions of OSPF & EIGRP, configuring & verifying basic OSPF settings, and configuring & verifying eBGP among directly related neighbors
- Wireless: This part measures one’s competence in explaining Layer 1 notions, antenna types & AP modes, core principles and use situations for Layer 2 &3 roaming, and troubleshooting wireless customer connectivity & WLAN configuration issues
- IP Services: This objective evaluates the examinees’ knowledge of network time protocols & multicast protocols, as well as expertise in configuring & verifying NAT/PAT, and configuring first-hop redundancy rules
Network Assurance (10%)
- Diagnosing various network difficulties with the use of tools, such as ping, route, Syslog, SNMP, traceroute, debug, and conditional debugs
- Configuring & verifying device monitoring with Syslog for remote logging
- Configuring & verifying NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow
- Configuring & verifying IPSLA, NETCONF & RESTCONF, and RSPAN/ERSPAN/SPAN
- Explaining the Cisco DNA Center working processes for implementing network configuration, monitoring, and management
- Configuring & verifying the device access control & wireless security features
- Configuring & verifying the features of infrastructure security
- Describing REST API security as well as the details of network security plan
- Interpreting the fundamental components & scripts of Python
- Constructing a valid JSON encoded file
- Explaining APIs for Cisco vManager and DNA center as well as the high-level benefits and principles of a data modeling language
- Constructing the EEM applet to automate data collection, configuration, or troubleshooting
- Describing the REST API response principles as well as the results within payload with the use of Cisco DNA Center and RESTCONF
Career Path, Job Roles, and Salary
Whether you are a fresh professional or you have been in the industry for a few years, the Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification is a great way to boost your career level. With this certificate on your resume, you can get a new job or get a promotion in your current workplace. Some of the job roles that are available for you include a Network Engineer, a Network Architect, a Network Security Engineer, a Network Administrator, an Information Technology Manager, and an Information Technology Director, among others. The average annual salary for these positions is $85,000. Depending on your level of experience and the organization you are working for, you can earn as high as $117,000 per year.
Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification exam dumps from ExamLabs make it easier to pass your exam. Verified by IT Experts, the Cisco CCNP Enterprise exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide and video course is the complete solution to provide you with knowledge and experience required to pass this exam. With 98.4% Pass Rate, you will have nothing to worry about especially when you use Cisco CCNP Enterprise practice test questions & exam dumps to pass.