ITIL Practitioner Practice Test Questions, ITIL Practitioner Exam Dumps
Passing the IT Certification Exams can be Tough, but with the right exam prep materials, that can be solved. ExamLabs providers 100% Real and updated ITIL ITIL Practitioner exam dumps, practice test questions and answers which can make you equipped with the right knowledge required to pass the exams. Our ITIL Practitioner exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, are reviewed constantly by IT Experts to Ensure their Validity and help you pass without putting in hundreds and hours of studying.
The ITIL certifications are the perfect options for those IT specialists who want to validate their knowledge of the ITIL framework and different aspects of the ITIL best practice. The ITIL approach has two versions, which are V3 and V4, and ITIL Practitioner is the path from the ITIL V3 certification scheme. This is the second level among the five available options that can be taken after the attainment of ITIL V3 Foundation or ITIL V4 Foundation.
Having the ITIL Practitioner certificate proves that you know how to adapt the ITIL framework to support the objectives of your business. The specialists who hold it can show that they are able to speak the language of ITIL and also use it in practice. There are no strict requirements that an interested candidate should meet besides having the ITIL Foundation certification. The individuals can also hold a certificate or two from other paths or even vendors and have different background and knowledge of the IT sphere.
To earn the certification, you need to pass only one test. It is 135 minutes long and offers you to deal with 40 questions. The items are scenario-based and multiple choice. The exam will be considered as successfully passed only if you give 70% or more of the correct questions. This is about 28 questions out of 40. To register for this ITIL test, you need to pay $150.
If you want to be able to pass the test with flying colours, you need to learn all the details and prepare for it with great deliberation. To help you in your endeavour, the vendor offers various training options that you can go for. Thus, you can find classroom training courses, which last for one and a half days and are offered for enrolling right before the exam. In other words, you can take the course and then sit for the test right after it to deal with everything at once. However, please note that it depends on the training provider. The course can also be taken in the format of distance learning.
There are also self-study materials that include the best practice publications and guides. Thus, for the exam from the ITIL Practitioner path, you can use the ITIL Practitioner Guidance. It is the essential reference text and a practical guide, which helps the interested individuals turn the ITIL theory into practice with the help of templates, worksheets, scenarios, and case studies.
All in all, it doesn’t matter which resource you choose to use during your preparation phase because learning the relevant topics is more important. If a variant you have doesn’t cover the exam content, you could have some issues during the test. Therefore, it is vital to know which domains to study. Overall, the content covered in the ITIL Practitioner exam contains the following:
- Application of the “adopt & adapt” concept. This subject area also includes the details of analysis of the importance of each service element when planning as well as implementing service improvements;
- Application of the ITSM guiding principles when planning as well as implementing service improvements;
- Description of the main outputs & purpose of each step of the CSI Approach. This section also includes the details of the successful use cases of the CSI Approach techniques & tools. Besides that, you should have the skills in applying the CSI Approach and be able to understand the critical competences, guiding principles, and scientific method;
- Definition of CSFs (critical success factors) with the use of the relevant hierarchical approach. This domain also contains the information about KPIs (key performance indicators) to underpin a critical success factor. Being able to analyze CSFs & KPIs to ensure that they are balanced between four categories is important as well. Furthermore, the potential candidates should know about the current state assessment and be skillful enough to design a report. Your skillset needs to include the ability to use metrics & measurement when planning and implementing improvements;
- Explanation of the value, nature, benefits, and importance of good communication. This topic will also evaluate your knowledge of the communication principles as well as the purpose & value of the communication techniques and tools. To be able to answer the questions during the actual test, you are required to learn the use cases of the relevant communication techniques & tools for the support of improvement. Besides that, the individuals should have the skills in applying communications when planning improvements and implementing them;
- Explanation of the role as well as the impact of OCM in successful improvement. The last objective covers the details of the value and purpose of the OCM activities and use cases of the relevant OCM tools & techniques to support improvement. You should also know when to use OCM while planning and implementing various improvements, particularly in the context of the CSI approach.
Please note that the topics don’t have particular names or areas that are more important than others, so you will need to pay attention to all of them equally.
Further Career Path
Getting a certification you want brings satisfaction and shows that you are able to complete difficult tasks and improve yourself as well as your knowledge base and skillset. It works especially well when your newly obtained certificate helps you find a new job or get a raise for your current position. As for the ITIL Practitioner certification, it grants you the possibility to land a job as a Business Analyst, a Service Delivery Manager, an Intelligence Systems Data Architect, a Sr. ServiceNow Delivery Lead, a Security Project Manager, and others. If talking about the average salary that you can get whether you found a new place or want to ask for a raise from your current employer, it can be from about $40,985 to $98,212 per year. It all depends on your working experience, the difference between your current and future tasks, and company policies. So, in other words, you can earn even more than that.
Choose ExamLabs to get the latest & updated ITIL Practitioner practice test questions, exam dumps with verified answers to pass your certification exam. Try our reliable ITIL Practitioner exam dumps, practice test questions and answers for your next certification exam. Premium Exam Files, Question and Answers for ITIL Practitioner are actually exam dumps which help you pass quickly.