Fortinet NSE7 Certification Exam Practice Test Questions, Fortinet NSE7 Exam Dumps
Stuck with your IT certification exam preparation? ExamLabs is the ultimate solution with Fortinet NSE7 practice test questions, study guide, and a training course, providing a complete package to pass your exam. Saving tons of your precious time, the Fortinet NSE7 exam dumps and practice test questions and answers will help you pass easily. Use the latest and updated Fortinet NSE7 practice test questions with answers and pass quickly, easily and hassle free!
The Fortinet Network Security Architect (Fortinet NSE7) certification is developed to validate your in-depth expertise required to perform the deployment, administration, and troubleshooting of Fortinet security solutions. This certificate is intended for the individuals who are performing the roles of network and security professionals. These specialists are responsible for designing, administering, and supporting security infrastructures with the use of Fortinet solutions. To get certified, the applicants need to ace at least one of the following exams: Fortinet NSE 7 – Advanced Analytics, Fortinet NSE 7 – OT Security, Fortinet NSE 7 – Advanced Threat Protection, Fortinet NSE 7 – Public Cloud Security, Fortinet NSE 7 - SD-WAN, Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall, Fortinet NSE 7 – Secure Access.
Before choosing the qualifying test for the Fortinet Network Security Architect certification, the candidates need to get familiar with their details. The Fortinet NSE7 – Advanced Analytics 5.2 exam contains 30 questions that are to be completed within 1 hour. It is delivered in the English language only. The Fortinet NSE7 – Advanced Threat Protection 3.2 test, in its turn, is made up of 35 questions and lasts for 1 hour. The students can choose to take this exam either in English or Japanese. The Fortinet NSE7 – Enterprise Firewall 6.4 test is also available in English and Japanese. It contains 35 questions and the time given for its completion is 1 hour. The next exam, Fortinet NSE 7 – Public Cloud Security 6.4, consists of 30 questions and has the duration of 1 hour. The only language of its delivery is English. The Fortinet NSE7 – Secure Access 6.4 test comprises of 37 questions and lasts for 70 minutes, while the Fortinet NSE7 – SD-WAN 6.4 exam is made up of 36 questions and has the duration of 1 hour. Both the tests are available in English. The last exam from the list, Fortinet NSE7 – OT Security 6.4, contains 35 questions that are to be answered within 1 hour and the language of its delivery is English.
The formats of the questions in all the above-mentioned exams include multiple select and multiple choice. The tests are administered by Pearson VUE and require paying the registration fee of $400. There is no partial credit provided upon the completion of the Fortinet NSE7 exams, which means that the learners have to answer all the questions contained in the tests correctly to qualify for the corresponding certification. The Fortinet Network Security Architect certificate is valid for 2 years from the day of the award. To renew it, you must take one of the current NSE7 exams or earn the Fortinet NSE8 certification.
To prepare for the certification exams, Fortinet recommends pursuing the NSE7 product courses. They are available at the NSE Institute. Some of the courses are self-paced while others are delivered in the classroom. The details of the registration process and training program can be found on the official webpage.
Before sitting for the certification test, the candidates must make sure that they have a good comprehension of the knowledge areas covered in it. We will review the topics of three Fortinet NSE7 exams, including NSE 7 Network Security Architect – Enterprise Firewall, NSE 7 Network Security Architect – Secure Access, and NSE 7 Network Security Architect – SD-WAN.
NSE 7 Network Security Architect – Enterprise Firewall
- Session & System Troubleshooting: The candidates must demonstrate their ability to execute primary configuration as well as implement Fortinet Security Fabric. They are also required to be familiar with Security Fabric, traffic & session monitoring, FortiOS architecture, and high availability.
- Central Management: Within this subject area, the test takers need to show that they are capable of performing central management and analysis using FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer.
- Content Inspection: The concepts that the individuals must develop competency in include FortiGuard, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Web filtering, and Antivirus.
- Routing & Layer 2 Switching: The applicants should be conversant with static routing as well as dynamic routing, comprising OSPF, Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), etc.
- VPN: This section requires one’s competency in IPsec as well as Autodiscovery VPN (ADVPN).
NSE 7 Network Security Architect – Secure Access
- Authentication: To tackle the questions from this exam part, the learners need to understand how to perform the configuration of advanced user authentication & authorization scenarios with the help of RADIUS and LDAP; perform troubleshooting of user authentication & authorization issues; perform the implementation of two-factor authentication with the help of digital certificates; perform the implementation and troubleshooting of RADIUS as well as Syslog single sign-on solutions.
- FortiSwitch: This topic covers the individuals’ knowledge of provisioning, configuration, and management of FortiSwitch with the help of FortiManager over FortiLink. It also requires their skills in securing the wired network with the help of implementation of MAB, NAC, and machine authentication policies; implementing and deploying a ZTP solution; automatically quarantining the wired clients with the help of IoC triggers; configuring ports, VLANs, and trunks on FortiSwitch; monitoring and troubleshooting issues using FortiLink management between FortiSwitch & FortiGate.
- Wireless: Here the students need to show their proficiency in provisioning, deploying, and managing FortiAP using FortiManager over FortiLink; performing the deployment of complex wireless networks with dynamic VLAN tasks; performing the implementation as well as deployment of wireless network IoT segmentation; delivering secure access to guest users; securing the wireless network; performing monitoring and analysis of wireless clients & traffic with the help of Wireless Manager; automatically quarantining wireless clients with the use of IoC triggers.
NSE 7 Network Security Architect – SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Configuration: The candidates must demonstrate their skills in configuring primary SD-WAN setup; configuring SD-WAN rules; configuring SD-WAN SLAs; configuring SD-WAN routing.
- Central Management: The examinees need to possess competency in centrally managing an SD-WAN infrastructure from FortiManager as well as troubleshooting central management issues.
- VPN: The abilities measured within this subject area include the implementation of partially or fully redundant VPN infrastructure as well as troubleshooting of VPN & ADVPN.
- SD-WAN Troubleshooting: The applicants must be able to troubleshoot SD-WAN.
After obtaining the Fortinet NSE7 certification, the candidates can open up a variety of job opportunities for them. Some of the titles that they will be able to apply for include a Cybersecurity Architect, a Cybersecurity Engineer, a Cybersecurity Analyst, a Solutions Architect, a Cybersecurity Analyst, and so on. The average salary associated with this certificate amounts to $150,187 per annum, but with some years of experience in the field, the certified professionals can earn up to $165,929 per year.
Fortinet NSE7 certification exam dumps from ExamLabs make it easier to pass your exam. Verified by IT Experts, the Fortinet NSE7 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide and video course is the complete solution to provide you with knowledge and experience required to pass this exam. With 98.4% Pass Rate, you will have nothing to worry about especially when you use Fortinet NSE7 practice test questions & exam dumps to pass.