About VMware 5V0-91.20 Exam
The VMware 5V0-91.20 exam validates the knowledge and skills of the candidates related to the usage of the capabilities of products based on the security postures of an organization as well as their organizational policies. This is a qualifying test required for obtaining the VMware Carbon Black Endpoint Protection 2021 certification.
The potential candidates for this certification test have competence in configuring and managing products and leveraging the capabilities of specific tools to attain the security goals of an organization. It is recommended that the applicants develop their expertise in the topics of the exam content before attempting the test.
The VMware 5V0-91.20 exam is a 150-minute test consisting of 60 single-answer and multiple-choice questions. The exam is proctored and available in the English language only. To schedule the test, the applicants must pay the fee of $250. This sum applies to the candidates in the United States. The individuals taking this certification exam outside of the USA should check the official webpage for the details of the applied fee. The fee is for a single delivery of the test and the students must achieve the passing score of 300 points out of 500 to qualify to earn the associated certificate. Any score below the minimum pass mark will require that you retake the exam.
To improve the competence of the candidates in the topics of the exam, VMware offers the official training course, VMware Carbon Black Portfolio: Configure & Manage. This course is obligatory, which means that the learners must complete it before attempting the test. Additionally, the students should explore other IT platforms to find the relevant prep resources, including mock exams, to prepare for the VMware 5V0-91.20 test.
The VMware 5V0-91.20 test covers specific knowledge areas. The candidates should first go through these domains before they start with any study materials. This is to give them a good idea of the scope of the exam content and help them choose the appropriate tools for study. The details of the sections covered in the certification test are enumerated below:
VMware Products & Solutions
- Establish the specific manner in which the App Control user accounts with privileges should be allocated when given a specific scenario.
- Establish the attributes of the enforcement levels within App Control.
- Establish the level of enforcement that should be utilized when given a use case for App Control.
- Establish the computers that fulfill a specified condition or state in a given App Control use case.
- Identify the precise way to attain the management of an endpoint with App Control when given a specified scenario.
- Identify the specific type of rule that should be utilized in a particular App Control use case.
- Establish the criteria required within App Control when an alert is required in a given scenario.
- Establish the event type, components, and event meaning in a given event within App Control.
VMware Carbon Black EDR
- Identify the data flows and components of EDR.
- Identify the ways to configure and manage the EDR Sensor groups in a given scenario.
- Identify the specific item being looked for in a given situation, including a search within EDR.
- Analyze the given data in a specified scenario such as a graphic within EDR.
- Identify the attributes of banning binaries and binary search within EDR.
- Identify the attributes that affect the search performance within EDR.
- Identify when and how to configure and utilize feeds within EDR.
- Identify the appropriate way to develop and review the watch lists within EDR.
- Identify the appropriate response mechanism within EDR in a given situation with alerts.
Standard of VMware Carbon Black Cloud End-Point
- Establish the communication requirements and process for Sensor to server communication within the end-point standard.
- Analyze the results of a search within Cloud end-point in a given scenario.
- Establish the attributes of sensor options and policy-centered elements within Cloud end-point.
- Establish the attributes of blocking & isolation and permissions rules for Cloud end-point.
- Establish the effect of reputations on the rules within Cloud end-point.
- Establish the structures of alerts within Cloud end-point.
- Identify the elements of alerts within Cloud end-point in a given scenario such as investigation & triage pages.
- Identify the appropriate way to respond to alert with the use of the Cloud end-point response method in a given scenario.
VMware Carbon Black Cloud Enterprise EDR
- Identify the elements of a watch list within Cloud Enterprise EDR in a given scenario.
- Establish the structures of alerts within Cloud Enterprise EDR.
- Identify the elements of alerts within Cloud Enterprise EDR in a given scenario such as binary analysis page processes.
- Identify the specific query to be created to attain the goal in a given scenario within an environment.
- Identify the appropriate way to respond to alert with the Cloud Enterprise EDR response method in a given scenario.
VMware Carbon Black Cloud Audit & Remediation
- Establish the appropriate way to carry out the basic queries using OSQuery within Cloud Audit & Remediation.
- Identify the structure or framework of a query within Cloud Audit & Remediation when given a query scenario.
- Identify the role & explain the results for Cloud Audit & Remediation in a given query scenario from UI.
- Identify the elements within the OS query statements in a given scenario of Cloud Audit & Remediation.
- Establish the appropriate way to eliminate data from results with the use of the ‘Where’ statement within Cloud Audit & Remediation.
- Identify the query types to be utilized for Cloud Audit & Remediation in a given scenario.
- Identify the appropriate way to utilize the Advanced SQL components to attain results in a given scenario such as the prerequisite for specific results.
- Establish the Cloud Audit Live Response features, capabilities & limitations.
Those professionals who pass the VMware 5V0-91.20 exam and earn the associated certification can explore career opportunities in the field of software development, information design, and sales, among others. Some of the job roles that are open to these individuals include a Senior Software Engineer, a Solutions Engineer, a Senior Sales Director, a Technical Consultant, a Senior Technical Specialist, a Site Reliability Engineer, and a Principal Software Engineer, among others. The average salary for these positions is $99,000 per annum.