Citrix 1Y0-403 Practice Test Questions, Citrix 1Y0-403 Exam Dumps
Passing the IT Certification Exams can be Tough, but with the right exam prep materials, that can be solved. ExamLabs providers 100% Real and updated Citrix 1Y0-403 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers which can make you equipped with the right knowledge required to pass the exams. Our Citrix 1Y0-403 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, are reviewed constantly by IT Experts to Ensure their Validity and help you pass without putting in hundreds and hours of studying.
The Citrix 1Y0-403 exam evaluates the skills and knowledge of the candidates required for the assessment, design, and implementation of advanced configurations for the practical Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops environment. This test also measures their understanding of the design & evaluation principles for setting up this environment.
This test is the main requirement for getting the Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (CCE-V) certification. The target candidates for this exam are those architects and consultants who have the senior-level expertise in Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops as well as the subsidiary technologies. These professionals also have competence in assessing & making recommendations for the existing environments.
The applicants for this certification exam should have the expertise required to design & implement the Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops environment. It is recommended that they possess the skills in network systems, Citrix methodology, core design principles, and storage concepts. Additionally, Citrix recommends that the individuals have a minimum of six months of practical experience with the following technologies: Citrix Virtual Apps 7, Citrix Virtual Desktops, Citrix Cloud, Citrix App Layering, and Citrix Workspace App. They also need proficiency in the third-party technologies, including Microsoft Active Directory Services, Microsoft Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services, and Domain Name Systems, among others.
The Citrix 1Y0-403 exam is delivered in the English language only. It is a 120-minute test covering 61 multiple-choice questions. Some of these questions are unscored, which means they do not contribute to the total scores of the students. These items are included in the exam for research purposes. The candidates must achieve at least 61% of the total score to qualify to earn the associated certification.
Registration for this test is done through Pearson VUE and the learners can find these details on the official website. The applicants who do not achieve the passing score will need to retake the exam. They can only register and retake their Citrix test 24 hours after the first attempt. Any try after the second sitting requires a waiting period of 14 calendar days.
To prepare for the 1Y0-403 certification test, Citrix recommends that the candidates enroll for the official instructor-led training course, CWS-415: Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops 7 Assessment, Design & Advanced Configuration. The learners can also explore other training resource platforms to find helpful tools for this exam.
The candidates should go through the exam topics at the start of their preparation process to understand the specific areas that will be covered. The blueprint for the Citrix 1Y0-403 test can be downloaded for free on the official website. The details of these domains are enumerated below:
Methodology & Assessment
- Determine the specific design decisions required based on the given business drivers;
- Establish how to complete the process of use segmentations for the given environments;
- Determine the process of categorizing applications according to a given scenario;
- Evaluate a given environment to establish the abilities of such an environment.
- Determine the relevant type & peripheral of endpoint needed for a given scenario;
- Determine how to deploy the Citrix Workspace app appropriately according to the list of requirements;
- Determine the graphic requirements and network connectivity for a design.
- Determine the relevant settings & configurations to use when designing access deployment strategies for Citrix Gateway & StoreFront/Workspace;
- Establish the architectural requirements of environments during the design of StoreFront stores;
- Determine the access layer scalability for StoreFront & Citrix Gateway in a given scenario.
Resource Layer: Images
- Determine how to scale infrastructure for Virtual Delivery Agent Machines appropriately within a given scenario;
- Establish the process of securing Virtual Delivery Agent Machines based on the given scenarios;
- Determine the process of designing the relevant image provisioning strategies for a given environment;
- Determine the relevant profile strategy to utilize within a given scenario;
- Determine the relevant policies to implement within a given scenario.
- Determine the relevant delivery approach to recommend during the design of a Site for a specific scenario;
- Determine the relevant management & administration design according to the specific requirements;
- Determine the relevant site design & baseline specifications in ensuring performance & stability within a given environment;
- Determine the Control Layer security prerequisites & features required to secure the given environment.
- Determine the relevant hardware/hypervisor to implement according to the given design;
- Determine the relevant resource pool strategy for a given scenario;
- Determine the relevant hardware sizing according to a given scenario;
- Determine the relevant storage allocations in ensuring optimization for a given environment;
- Determine the relevant Datacenter configurations for the network traffic within a given scenario;
- Determine how to fulfill the security objectives & best practices for the given scenarios.
High Availability & Multiple Location Environments
- Determine the multi-location architecture prerequisites & business considerations within a given scenario;
- Determine the relevant access configurations to recommend during the design of a multi-site environment;
- Determine the relevant image Management prerequisites within a given environment;
- Determine the prerequisites for data & profiles within a multi-location environment;
- Determine the relevant strategy to support printing within a multi-location solution;
- Determine the process of designing the site & FMA zones to ensure that the users have consistent access to resources within a multi-location solution.
- Determine the relevant Disaster Recovery Strategy for a given environment;
- Determine the process of recovering the primary Datacenter within the disaster recovery data center within a given scenario.
Employment and Salary Opportunities
The successful candidates who pass the Citrix 1Y0-403 exam will be awarded the CCE-V certification. This certificate qualifies the professionals to work in different domains of Citrix products and services. Some of the job roles that these certified specialists can take up include a Citrix Virtual Desktop Architect and a Senior Citrix Consultant. They can also explore the following positions:
- Support Analyst
- Technical Service Desk Analyst
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- IT Solutions Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Infrastructure Services Engineers
With the Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization certification, the professionals can earn an average of $125,870 per annum.
Choose ExamLabs to get the latest & updated Citrix 1Y0-403 practice test questions, exam dumps with verified answers to pass your certification exam. Try our reliable 1Y0-403 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers for your next certification exam. Premium Exam Files, Question and Answers for Citrix 1Y0-403 are actually exam dumps which help you pass quickly.