Citrix 1Y0-231 Practice Test Questions, Citrix 1Y0-231 Exam Dumps
Passing the IT Certification Exams can be Tough, but with the right exam prep materials, that can be solved. ExamLabs providers 100% Real and updated Citrix 1Y0-231 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers which can make you equipped with the right knowledge required to pass the exams. Our Citrix 1Y0-231 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, are reviewed constantly by IT Experts to Ensure their Validity and help you pass without putting in hundreds and hours of studying.
Citrix 1Y0-231 is a newly introduced exam, which is aimed at the professionals seeking to earn the Citrix Certified Associate – App Delivery & Security (CCA-AppDS) certification. The test measures the skills and knowledge that are needed for the implementation of Citrix Gateway solutions. Those interested individuals who want to pass this exam should demonstrate the minimum required expertise expected of the Citrix App Delivery & Security specialists. They should have competence in installing, supporting, and managing Citrix ADC 13 & Citrix Gateway within the enterprise environments.
The target candidates for this certification exam are the IT professionals, including systems engineers and administrators. These individuals can carry out the job roles of application delivery as well as security using Citrix Gateway and Citrix ADC. It is recommended to know about basic networking, Microsoft SQL Server, Enterprise Database Servers, VPN concepts, RegEx, and multi-factor authentication methods. The applicants should also have practical experience with AD & Group Policy and Citrix virtualization technologies.
The Citrix 1Y0-231 exam is 105 minutes long and consists of 70 questions. It is an English written test that contains both the scored and unscored questions, which are included for research purposes. To obtain the associated certificate, the candidates must get at least 68% of the total score. The registration process should be done through the Pearson VUE website, and the candidates can take this exam at any testing center or as an online remote proctoring option. The details of the test-taking policies can be found on the official website.
To prepare for this certification test, Citrix recommends that the learners gain practical experience with Citrix ADC 13 beforehand. The recommended training course to gain this experience is CNS-227: Deploy & Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway. It is delivered as an instructor-led training option. The candidates can also opt for the self-study variants to prepare for Citrix 1Y0-231.
To be able to answer the exam questions and get the certificate, you need to master the topics covered in the overall content. Therefore, you should learn the following domains and their subsections:
Getting Started (5%) – The first section is all about the Citrix ADC functionality & Citrix ADC architecture, licensing & deployment options, as well as setup & configuration process for Citrix ADC. You need to learn about the identification of Citrix ADC hardware and Citrix ADC components as well.
Basic Networking (8%) – In this topic, you should have the ability to determine the following:
- Specific networking topology and its usage with Citrix ADC;
- Types of VLANs & interfaces IP address to utilize in the course of configuration for a specific environment;
- Citrix ADC routing & traffic handling modes;
- Process of configuring Access Control Lists according to the given requirements.
Citrix ADC Platforms (5%) – To ace the details of this domain, you need to learn the following:
- Ways to utilize hardware in the given use cases;
- Establishment of the pieces of the multi-tenant structures for Citrix ADC SDX;
- Particular functions of SDX and different SDX interface allocation situations.
High Availability (6%) – If you want to answer the questions from the following area, you are required to have the following skills:
- Understanding the high availability process;
- Determining the relevant options of Citrix ADC high availability configuration;
- Determining the method to be used in the management of high availability configuration of Citrix ADC in a given scenario;
- Resolving the common high availability concerns.
Load Balancing (8%) – The next part covers the following details:
- Establishment of the load-balancing role of Citrix ADC for identities;
- Determination of when to use various monitoring & load balancing options that are available within Citrix ADC;
- Determination of the process of customizing monitoring as well as service options according to the given scenarios;
- Utilization of the specific method for troubleshooting & protecting the Citrix ADC load-balancing configurations.
SSL Offload (6%) – The following objective will evaluate your knowledge of the requirements & processes for developing and uploading the SSL Certificates as well as creating SSL virtual servers and specific SSL deployment. It is also important to know about Citrix ADC configuration settings with the potential to prevent SSL Exploit.
Securing Citrix ADC (6%) – As for this domain, it is essential to learn the following details:
- Usage of authorization, auditing, and authentication;
- Configuration of authorization & authentication on Citrix ADC;
- Steps & elements required to secure the Citrix ADC configuration;
- Process of using the admin partitions.
Troubleshooting (8%) – In this section, a potential candidate needs to have the following skills and knowledge to succeed:
- Resolving any possible log issues in Citrix ADC;
- Monitoring the Citrix ADC environments with the Simple Network Management Protocol data;
- Using the AppFlow & Citrix Application Delivery Management attributes to troubleshoot any issues in Citrix ADC;
- Utilizing the Citrix Application Delivery Management for troubleshooting;
- Using the proper tools of Citrix ADC.
Citrix Gateway (5%) – To deal with this topic, it is required to understand the role of the specific Citrix Gateway features for app delivery, process of configuring the Citrix Gateway, as well as process of configuring common deployment.
AppExpert (6%) – The next domain contains the details of the AppExpert policy expression structures as well as configuration of the pattern sets & data sets for a certain environment. It is also required to have the skills in using the bind points and AppExpert along with the Citrix Gateway.
Authentication & Authorization (14%) – This objective covers the highest amount of the exam information and includes the following:
- Steps within the Authentication process for establishing identity;
- Steps within the Authorization process for providing access to resources;
- Customizing the multi-factor authentication;
- Deploying Authentication & Authorization;
- Configuring nFactor;
- Configuring the SAML authentication according to a set of prerequisites.
Management of Client Connection (10%) – As for this part, you should be knowledgeable about the following processes:
- Configuring the Citrix Gateway plug-in with the Citrix Receiver for establishing VPN;
- Configuring the pre-authentication profiles & policies for checking client-side security before the users are authenticated;
- Deploying the Citrix Gateway for allowing user connections and logon options;
- Configuring the endpoint analysis.
Integration for Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops Solutions (8%) – This section will measure your ability to work with the processes that include the integration of the Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops, integration with StoreFront, and configuration of SmartControl.
Customization of the Citrix Gateway (5%) – The last area contains the following information:
- Configuration processes related to the Citrix Gateway apps according to the given requirements;
- Configuration processes related to RDP Proxy;
- Configuration processes related to the portal themes.
The professionals who pass the Citrix 1Y0-231 exam will obtain the CCA-AppDS certificate. It is aligned with a range of job roles and other benefits that you can find. Thus, the possible positions that you can opt for include Systems Engineers, Systems Administrators, Citrix Administrators, Citrix Engineers, Network Engineers, and Network Administrators. This means that these certified specialists can expect a higher income. Therefore, the average salary outlook for these titles is $84,000 per annum.
Choose ExamLabs to get the latest & updated Citrix 1Y0-231 practice test questions, exam dumps with verified answers to pass your certification exam. Try our reliable 1Y0-231 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers for your next certification exam. Premium Exam Files, Question and Answers for Citrix 1Y0-231 are actually exam dumps which help you pass quickly.