About This Course
Passing this ExamLabs CCNA Collaboration Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) video training course is a wise step in obtaining a reputable IT certification. After taking this course, you'll enjoy all the perks it'll bring about. And what is yet more astonishing, it is just a drop in the ocean in comparison to what this provider has to basically offer you. Thus, except for the Cisco CCNA Collaboration Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) certification video training course, boost your knowledge with their dependable CCNA Collaboration Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) exam dumps and practice test questions with accurate answers that align with the goals of the video training and make it far more effective.
The Cisco 210-060 course prepares the individuals to learn, understand, and apply their practical skills in implementing Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. The learner must understand all about end-user interface administration, IP telephony and mobility, and maintaining solutions of Cisco UC devices. The objective of the course is to ensure that you have all it takes to pass the certification exam. Note: Cisco 210-060 is one of the two tests that you must pass to attain the CCNA Collaboration certification. The other one is Cisco 210-065. Beyond earning the certificate, the rigorous training process leaves you with the skills to implement all that you learn in a real-life situation.
The Cisco 210-060 course is designed to help you understand all about Cisco UC devices, their components, architecture, features, and how to design, implement, and manage these devices and their solutions. The training can be online or delivered in a classroom set up. It is provided through video lectures, video labs, and quizzes that ensure that at the end of the course, you have competent skills to carry out the required technical tasks. The graded labs are also helpful in giving an insight on what to expect in the exam when it comes to simulations and how to go about them.
- Experience in working with data networks and converged voice
- Basic understanding of Cisco IOS Gateways
- Basic understanding of Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco UC Manager
- Describing the components of a Cisco UC solution, identifying call signalling types and call flows
- Providing an overview in terms of the administration of end-user device interface in Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communication IM and Presence Service, as well as Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Understanding call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Performing administration tasks for end-point and end-user in Cisco UC Manager and Cisco UC ME
- Describing telephony characteristics that Cisco UC Manager and Cisco UC ME support
- Administering users in Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, and enabling features that are most commonly used in both applications
- Describing how to carry out maintenance of the Cisco Unified Communications-related solutions
- Type of questions: teslets, simlets, multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, drag and drop, and router simulations
- Number of questions: 55-65
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Languages: English
- Certification renewal: After every 3 years
- Describing features of a Cisco UC Solution
- Provisioning end-users and associated devices
- Configuring voice messaging and presence
- Maintaining the Cisco unified communications system
- Providing support for end-user
- IT professionals
- Cisco CCNA experts who wish to gain skills in Cisco UC solutions
- Any Cisco entry- or associate-level professional who wants to earn the CCNA Collaboration certification
Going through this rigorous Cisco 210-060 course puts you at advantage when passing your exam and earning your CCNA credential. Once you obtain your certificate, you can qualify to work as a UC/collaboration engineer, an IP network engineer, an IP telephony engineer, a UC/communications engineer, and a collaborations systems/sales engineer, among others. The CCNA Collaboration certified expert is entitled to a salary of up to $87,742 per year.
Didn't try the ExamLabs CCNA Collaboration Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) certification exam video training yet? Never heard of exam dumps and practice test questions? Well, no need to worry anyway as now you may access the ExamLabs resources that can cover on every exam topic that you will need to know to succeed in the CCNA Collaboration Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD). So, enroll in this utmost training course, back it up with the knowledge gained from quality video training courses!