Citrix CCA-V Certification Exam Practice Test Questions, Citrix CCA-V Exam Dumps
Stuck with your IT certification exam preparation? ExamLabs is the ultimate solution with Citrix CCA-V practice test questions, study guide, and a training course, providing a complete package to pass your exam. Saving tons of your precious time, the Citrix CCA-V exam dumps and practice test questions and answers will help you pass easily. Use the latest and updated Citrix CCA-V practice test questions with answers and pass quickly, easily and hassle free!
The Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA-V) certification validates the expertise of the IT operators and administrators in installing, customizing, and managing a highly available environment composed of Cloud Connectors, Virtual Apps & Desktops Delivery Controllers, StoreFront, Citrix Workspace app, Director, Studio & Profile Management residing either on-premises or within Citrix Cloud. To earn this certificate, the candidates are required to pass the Citrix 1Y0-204 exam.
This certification is designed for those IT professionals who hold various job titles, such as Systems Administrators/Citrix Administrators, Desktop Administrators, and Application Administrators. Before registering for the prerequisite exam, the candidates must make sure that they possess the following expertise: intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, fundamental administration skills, fundamental knowledge of Active Directory, familiarity with database concepts, proficiency in securing network communications, familiarity with virtualization concepts, familiarity with user profiles, knowledge of Microsoft Folder Redirection, knowledge of desktop operations, knowledge of storage concepts, in-depth understanding of Cloud concepts. In addition, the applicants are recommended to have some product experience, including familiarity with Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops 7 or newer, Citrix Profile Management, StoreFront, Citrix Workspace app, and Citrix Gateway 12 or newer.
The Citrix 1Y0-204 exam is 90 minutes long and consists of 65 questions. All the questions included in the certification test are presented in the multiple-choice format. The language of the exam delivery is English. To achieve success in this test, the students need to reach the minimum passing score of 62%. If a candidate fails to get the required score, he or she will have to retake the exam. There is a set waiting period of 24 hours for the first retake. The second and subsequent retakes require that the individuals wait for 14 calendar days before they can sit for the test another time.
Citrix recommends the candidates to enroll for the official training course, CWS-215: Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud, to build an essential knowledge base for the certification exam. The course is available in two formats: instructor-led training or self-study training. Its comprehensive details can be found on the vendor’s website. The learners can also use the third-party study materials, including practice tests, from other reputable platforms.
The content of the Citrix 1Y0-204 exam covers a wide range of topics that are enumerated below. The candidates are required to develop their competency in these knowledge areas before attempting the certification test.
Topic 1. Overview of Architecture
- Determining the layers within the layered architecture approach to Virtual Apps & Desktops
- Identifying the proper hosting platform according to the requirements
Topic 2. Site Deployment
- Identifying how to install and customize the Delivery Controller
- Identifying how to customize a Site according to a list of requirements
- Identifying how to customize Citrix Licensing for a particular environment
- Determining what is needed for a particular environment before the deployment
Topic 3. Apps & Desktops Images
- Determining what is needed within an environment for a defined master image
Topic 4. Provisioning and Delivery of App & Desktop Resources
- Identifying where to customize the resource location for a particular environment
- Identifying the behavior of various types of machines provisioned with the use of Machine Creation Services
- Identifying how to deploy machines with the use of Machine Creation Services
- Identifying how to handle Machine Catalogs and Delivery Groups
Topic 5. Access to App & Desktop Resources
- Identifying the communication flow during the delivery of an app or desktop to a user within a particular environment
- Identifying how to deploy Workspace Apps within a particular environment
- Identifying how to perform the implementation of Workspace Experience User Authentication according to a scenario
- Identifying how to perform the implementation of a defined authentication method according to given requirements
Topic 6. User Experience Management
- Identifying the relevant user experience settings to customize to achieve a defined outcome
- Identifying the relevant policy priority according to a scenario
- Identifying how to customize Citrix policies according to a scenario
Topic 7. Published App & Desktop Management and Presentation
- Identifying which application specific properties to utilize within Delivery Groups according to a scenario
- Identifying how to present applications to users according to a scenario
- Identifying how to perform the optimization of Server OS published applications for a particular environment
- Identifying how to customize application groups
Topic 8. Printing Management for User Sessions
- Determining the printing requirements for a particular environment
- Determining the relevant printer drivers according to a scenario
- Identifying the relevant printer mapping for a particular environment
Topic 9. Citrix Profile Management
- Identifying how to customize Citrix Profile Management
Topic 10. Site Management
- Identifying the relevant power management decisions for a particular environment
- Identifying how to utilize PowerShell to query data within the Site
- Identifying how to perform the delegation of permissions to other administrators
Topic 11. Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops Fundamental Security Considerations
- Identifying how to secure remote access with the help of Secure Ticket Authority and Citrix Gateway
- Identifying how to activate XML Service Trust for particular authentication types
- Identifying how to customize the fundamental network security for the components of Virtual Apps & Desktops
Topic 12. Site Monitoring
- Identifying how to monitor machines that are operating the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) according to a scenario
- Identifying what to monitor in the framework of a Site to discover the primary cause of a common problem
- Identifying how to customize notifications and alerts according to a scenario
- Identifying how to utilize Citrix ADM for the optimization of monitoring via Citrix Director
- Identifying how to analyze published apps within a particular environment
- Identifying how to monitor user sessions according to the particular requirements
Topic 13. Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops Support and Troubleshooting
- Identifying the relevant tool to utilize to troubleshoot a particular issue
- Determining the ways to efficiently support common tasks within an environment
Topic 14. Migration to Citrix Cloud
- Identifying how to migrate catalogs and policies within a particular environment
- Identifying how to perform the deployment or maintenance of Citrix Cloud Connector
- Identifying how to customize Virtual Apps & Desktops using an on-premises resource location
After obtaining the Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization certification, the professionals can explore a variety of career opportunities. Some of the job roles that they may consider include the following titles: a Citrix Workspace Engineer, a Citrix Systems Engineer, an IT Infrastructure Principal Consultant, a Senior Virtualization Engineer, a Technical Support Engineer, a Solutions Architect, and a Network Security Engineer. The average salary associated with this certificate is $90,288 per year. However, with some level of experience in the field, the certified individuals can earn as much as $158,500 per annum.
Citrix CCA-V certification exam dumps from ExamLabs make it easier to pass your exam. Verified by IT Experts, the Citrix CCA-V exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide and video course is the complete solution to provide you with knowledge and experience required to pass this exam. With 98.4% Pass Rate, you will have nothing to worry about especially when you use Citrix CCA-V practice test questions & exam dumps to pass.