About This Course
Passing this ExamLabs CCNA Collaboration Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND) video training course is a wise step in obtaining a reputable IT certification. After taking this course, you'll enjoy all the perks it'll bring about. And what is yet more astonishing, it is just a drop in the ocean in comparison to what this provider has to basically offer you. Thus, except for the Cisco CCNA Collaboration Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND) certification video training course, boost your knowledge with their dependable CCNA Collaboration Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND) exam dumps and practice test questions with accurate answers that align with the goals of the video training and make it far more effective.
For the candidates to learn how to implement different video end-points in a converged Cisco-related video infrastructure, they have to go through the Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices 210-065 course. The training equips you with knowledge and technical skills to help you in implementing and troubleshooting various solutions for business in Cisco video frameworks. At the end of the course, there are a number of technical aspects that you must demonstrate by passing the Cisco 210-065 CIVND exam. It is one of the tests required to obtain the CCNA Collaboration certification. The second one is the 210-060 exam.
The e-learning and classroom training courses equip you with knowledge needed in implementing and troubleshooting Cisco unified communication and collaboration, digital media player, and TelePresence in different video solutions for business in a Cisco video framework. The course includes videos and simulations to help the learners understand the objectives and required concepts well. There are also quizzes and graded labs that are administered purposely for you to gauge your level of understanding of the concepts and your preparedness for your exam. This course is detailed and covers all the objectives of the Cisco 210-065 certification test. To understand these objectives and concepts better, it’s important that you set up your own labs. Performing these tasks practically will help you understand the facts and know how to apply your skills in a real-life situation.
- Basic knowledge of IP networking
- Familiarity with basic concepts in ICND1 and ICND2 courses or being a holder of the CCENT certification
- Overview of architecture of a Cisco video solution
- Understanding various video solutions and their characteristics
- Assessing the requirements of a Cisco video solution and how to implement them successfully
- Understanding the requirements of various Cisco video deployments like codec options, protocols, media formats, high-level natured architectural components, network impact, environmental considerations and interactions
- Video solutions network requirements
- Understanding of the environmental requirements for the purpose of video installations in terms of the endpoints of Cisco TelePresence
- Installations of Cisco TelePresence Profile Systems and end-points
- Type of questions: multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, drag and drop, simulations, teslets and simlets
- Number of questions: 55-65
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Languages: English
- Validity: Valid for 3 years after the exam
- Video Concepts
- Endpoint Configuration
- Conferencing Concepts
- Support and Troubleshooting
- Anyone wishing to learn about Cisco video solutions and their implementation
- Those who wish to earn the CCNA Collaboration certification
Taking the Cisco 210-065 course is the best way to pass your exam. The comprehensive video lectures, illustrations, challenged labs and quizzes have all been combined into one course. This is to give you valuable support for your exam prep process. The qualified instructors have an in-depth knowledge and skills in Cisco video networks and implementation of these solutions in a business environment. Their objective is to help you gain useful knowledge and valuable skills in order to pass your exam and attain your CCNA Collaboration certification.
One’s validated skills can qualify you for jobs that pay you an annual salary of between $74,000 and $150,000. These job designations include a Cisco collaborations architect, an IP network engineers, a collaboration system engineer, and a Cisco VoIP collaboration engineer, among others.
Didn't try the ExamLabs CCNA Collaboration Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND) certification exam video training yet? Never heard of exam dumps and practice test questions? Well, no need to worry anyway as now you may access the ExamLabs resources that can cover on every exam topic that you will need to know to succeed in the CCNA Collaboration Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND). So, enroll in this utmost training course, back it up with the knowledge gained from quality video training courses!