About This Course
Passing this ExamLabs CCNP Security Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) video training course is a wise step in obtaining a reputable IT certification. After taking this course, you'll enjoy all the perks it'll bring about. And what is yet more astonishing, it is just a drop in the ocean in comparison to what this provider has to basically offer you. Thus, except for the Cisco CCNP Security Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) certification video training course, boost your knowledge with their dependable CCNP Security Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) exam dumps and practice test questions with accurate answers that align with the goals of the video training and make it far more effective.
The Cisco 300-208 course is a video training that addresses the implementation and concepts of secure access using Cisco Identity Services Engine and 802.1X. This tutorial is intended for network security engineers and IT professionals who are responsible for ensuring security in switches, networking appliances and devices, and routers. The Cisco 300-208 course comes as a complete package with every kind of study material included in it. There are video lectures, written modules, quizzes, and practice tests among other materials that will help you understand the functionalities and architecture of the Identity Services Engine.
- CCNA Security or CCNA Routing and Switching certifications, or equivalent skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Own simulator or emulator to learn this course because you will not be provided with one during the course
What will you learn?
- You will also learn the skills tested in the Cisco 300-208 certification exam
- You will learn the skills and knowledge needed to implement secure access solutions
- You will learn the skills needed to troubleshoot and implement Cisco ISE in real world and in a lab environment
- You will learn about the components of the security access and the architectural security access
The Cisco 300-208 course is a complete guide that mainly revolves around teaching learners the ISE (Identity Services Engine) architecture, solutions and components as an overall endpoint control solutions and network threat mitigation. It focuses on troubleshooting and implementing Cisco ISE in a real world and in lab environment. The course also teaches you the architecture and components of secure access by using the Cisco TrustSec and 802.1X.
The course covers all the concepts, ideas, topics, and objectives of the Cisco 300-208 certification exam, which is also known as Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS). Some of the topics that the course covers comprehensively include the following:
- MAC authentication Bypass (MAB)
- Threat Defense
- AnyConnect Network Access Manager (NAM)
- Identity Security Access
- Architectures related to Identity Management
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Architectures related to Threat Defense
- Troubleshooting, Monitoring, and Reporting Tools
- Authorization and Authentication policies
- Active Directory Integration
The Cisco 300-208 course is intended for the IT professionals who want to increase their knowledge of troubleshooting and implementing Cisco ISE in actual scenarios and in a lab environment. It is also designed for the network security engineers who use endpoint control solutions and Cisco devices to mitigate network threats and improve network security in enterprise environments. The training is also targeted at those individuals who are looking to improve their knowledge to a professional level and become Cisco certified professionals. As the course covers all the skills tested in the SISAS certification exam, it is ideal for the students who want to prepare for and pass this test in an easy and quick way.
Learning this Cisco training course will make you have an in-depth understanding of what the CCNP Security certification entails, and you will also be able to implement it. The training is interestingly informative with detailed video lectures to teach you the basics. It features interactive sessions that can help you learn and prepare for the certification exam within a short period of time. Besides, all the concepts and ideas related to BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) are included in this Cisco training course by using the postures and many other profiling services from Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
It’s important to note that as a student, you need to have your own simulator or emulator to use during the learning period. Despite the fact that simulators are necessary to learn this course, they are not provided for you. Hence, it is your responsibility to have them on your own.
The Cisco 300-208 course is an inclusive guide that comes with all the study materials you need to prepare and pass the SISAS certification exam, and to learn about the implementation and concepts of secure access using ISE and 802.1X.
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Engineer
- NOC Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- SME Network Engineer
What will you be able to cope with after completing this course?
- You will be able to pass the Cisco 300-208 certification exam
- You will be able to effectively implement secure access solutions as a specialist
- You will be able to implement Cisco ISE in a lab environment and in a real world
- You will be able to troubleshoot Cisco ISE on professional level
Didn't try the ExamLabs CCNP Security Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) certification exam video training yet? Never heard of exam dumps and practice test questions? Well, no need to worry anyway as now you may access the ExamLabs resources that can cover on every exam topic that you will need to know to succeed in the CCNP Security Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS). So, enroll in this utmost training course, back it up with the knowledge gained from quality video training courses!