About This Course
Passing a certification exam with a high score is the result of the efforts you put in the preparation phase. Therefore, if you want to clear the Cisco 300-410 test with flying colours, you can use our training course. It helps you gain knowledge of the installation, configuration, operation, and troubleshooting processes required for an enterprise network. The course covers the advanced infrastructure and routing technologies and helps you prepare for this qualifying exam.
This training course includes many videos and lectures covering the details of QoS, network security design, virtualization, SD-WAN, Inter-VLAN routing, multicast protocols, high availability, network management, and more. You will also be able to learn about campus network architecture, basic switching concepts, basic troubleshooting commands on CLI, BGP, and other domains. Each section takes a certain time, so you can work with them at any time you need.
The course has all the information you need to cover the whole content of the Cisco 300-410 exam. With its help, you will be able to master the topics and pass the test without any issues to obtain the CCNP Enterprise certification.
- A potential candidate should have some general understanding of the network fundamentals and basic knowledge of how to implement LANs
- You should also know how to implement Cisco Networking Devices
- Having a basic knowledge of network automation and a general understanding of the management and security of network devices is important as well
- Identifying the packet forwarding functionalities & routing for MPLS VPNs
- Optimizing OSPFv2 & OSPFv3 behavior
- Configure the MP-BGP in IPv4 & IPv6 environments
- Implementing the route redistribution with the use of filtering mechanisms
- Knowing how packets are forwarded in an MPLS VPN environment
- Implementing path control using Policy-Based Routing as well as IP Service Level Agreement
- Number of questions: 60
- Type of questions: fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, testlet
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Passing score: usually 820-830 points
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Cost: $300
- Infrastructure Services;
- VPN Technologies;
- Layer 3 Technologies;
- Infrastructure Services.
The certification path is opened to those Enterprise Network Engineers, Network Administrators, System Engineers, and System Administrators who want to learn about the implementation of Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing & Services.
- Sr. Network Engineer
- Enterprise Firewall Engineer
- Technical Consulting Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Network Architect
- Telecommunications Engineer
Becoming an individual who holds the CCNP Enterprise certificate is an outcome that is desired by any students pursuing the Cisco 300-410 exam. This is a concentration test, which means that it will be your last step before obtaining the certification. In other words, your score on this exam will define your future career benefits and opportunities. Therefore, it is important to prepare for it adequately and follow your preparation plan thoroughly. If you try our training option with other up-to-date resources, such as practice tests, study guides, or exam dumps, you will be able to prepare effectively and efficiently. So, take our course, add some additional materials, and clear your Cisco test with flying colours.