Microsoft SC-300 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft SC-300 Exam Dumps
Passing the IT Certification Exams can be Tough, but with the right exam prep materials, that can be solved. ExamLabs providers 100% Real and updated Microsoft Identity SC-300 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers which can make you equipped with the right knowledge required to pass the exams. Our Microsoft SC-300 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, are reviewed constantly by IT Experts to Ensure their Validity and help you pass without putting in hundreds and hours of studying.
The SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator test evaluates the skills of the applicants in implementing identity management solutions as well as authentication and access management solutions. It is also important to have expertise in implementing access management for apps as well as planning and implementing identity governance strategies. In addition, the students should have proficiency in monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting for the identity and access environment. This qualifying exam doesn’t have any official prerequisites. However, the candidates should develop their competence in the subject areas of the test to improve their performance. The intended audience for this exam is Security Engineers, Administrators, Identity and Access Administrators, and so on. The professionals who take this test will get the Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate certification.
Microsoft SC-300 can be taken as a proctored online exam or in person at any of the Pearson VUE testing centers across the world. To register for the exam, the specialists need to pay the fee of $165. The test consists of a range of questions in various formats. It is available in the English, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese (Simplified) languages. The applicants who don’t attain the pass mark will be required to retake the exam 24 hours after the first attempt.
The relevant study resources are pretty important to your preparation process. Microsoft proposes two options to help the individuals to prepare for the exam. The first variant is free online learning paths. Using such a tool, they can increase the necessary skills at their own pace. On the other hand, the candidates can consider the instructor-led course. This training option is intended for those who prefer to study with the help of an experienced mentor. This course can help the learners improve their competence in implementing identity management solutions based on Microsoft Azure AD. It also comes with enterprise application registration, identity content for Azure AD, identity governance, conditional access, and other identity tools. In addition, the applicants can think about utilizing exam dumps and practice tests. It is a good way to polish the skill set that is required for Microsoft SC-300. Moreover, these materials can help them get familiar with the question patterns of the actual exam.
The Microsoft SC-300 test covers various domains. Each of them focuses on the specific skills that the students should develop in advance. The details of the subject areas that are included in the exam are enumerated below:
Implementing Identity Management Solutions: The first module measures the experience of the applicants in the following:
- Implementing initial configuration of Azure Active Directory: It focuses on setting and managing device registration options, custom domains, and Azure AD directory roles. It is also important to have the ability to configure tenant-wide settings and set up delegation by utilizing administrative units.
- Creating, setting, and managing identities.
- Implementing and managing external identities: It covers managing external collaboration settings in Azure Active Directory, inviting the external users, and managing external user accounts in Azure Active Directory.
- Implementing and managing hybrid identity.
Implementing Authentication and Access Management Solutions: The next part evaluates the competence of the professionals in the following processes:
- Planning and implementing Azure Multifactor Authentication (MFA): It includes planning Azure MFA deployment as well as implementing and managing Azure MFA settings.
- Managing user authentication: It covers administering authentication methods, implementing authentication solutions based on Windows Hello for Business, setting and deploying self-service password reset. It is also important to be familiar with deploying and managing password protection as well as implementing and managing tenant restrictions.
- Planning, implementing, and administering conditional access: It focuses on planning and implementing security defaults as well as planning conditional access policies and implementing application controls. In addition, the applicants should have experience in implementing session management and setting smart lockout thresholds.
- Managing Azure AD Identity Protection: It is all about implementing and managing a user risk policy, sign-in risk policies, MFA registration policy as well as monitoring, investigating, and remediating elevated risky users.
Implementing Access Management for Applications: This section requires that the examinees have the proficiency in:
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring the integration of Enterprise Apps for Single Sign-On (SSO): It focuses on implementing and configuring consent settings as well as designing and implementing access management for applications. Furthermore, it measures the skills in designing and implementing the application management roles.
- Implementing application registrations: It covers planning your line of business application registration strategy, setting application permissions, implementing application authorization as well as planning and setting multi-tier application permissions.
Planning and Implementing Identity Governance Strategies: The last domain assesses the expertise of the specialists in the following:
- Planning, implementing, and administering access reviews: It is all about creating access reviews for groups and applications, monitoring access review findings, managing licenses for access reviews, automating access review management tasks, and setting recurring access reviews.
- Planning and implementing privileged access: The test takers need to have proficiency in defining privileged access strategies for the administrative users as well as creating and managing break-glass accounts.
- Monitoring and maintaining Azure Active Directory: It focuses on analyzing and investigating sign-in logs to troubleshoot access issues. It is also important to be familiar with exporting sign-in and audit logs to third-party SIEM as well as setting notifications.
The individuals who ace the Microsoft SC-300 exam will earn the Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate certificate. With this certification, the professionals can explore a range of positions, such as an Information Security Analyst, a Security Engineer, an Identity and Access Administrator, a Systems Engineer, and a Software Engineer, among others. The average salary outlook for these job roles is $92,000 per annum.
Choose ExamLabs to get the latest & updated Microsoft SC-300 practice test questions, exam dumps with verified answers to pass your certification exam. Try our reliable SC-300 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers for your next certification exam. Premium Exam Files, Question and Answers for Microsoft SC-300 are actually exam dumps which help you pass quickly.