Microsoft SC-200 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft SC-200 Exam Dumps
Passing the IT Certification Exams can be Tough, but with the right exam prep materials, that can be solved. ExamLabs providers 100% Real and updated Microsoft Security SC-200 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers which can make you equipped with the right knowledge required to pass the exams. Our Microsoft SC-200 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, are reviewed constantly by IT Experts to Ensure their Validity and help you pass without putting in hundreds and hours of studying.
Microsoft is one of the leading certification providers in the world of IT. Thus, many professionals prefer its program that helps boost their careers to the next level. However, do not forget that each certificate of this vendor can only be obtained after passing a certain exam(s). This is when the SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst test comes into play. This exam is aimed at those individuals who work as Microsoft Security Operations Analysts. These specialists cooperate with the organizational stakeholders to secure the organization’s Information Technology systems. After completing the Microsoft SC-200 exam, the applicants will be awarded the Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate certification.
There are no official prerequisites for Microsoft SC-200, but the potential candidates are required to possess knowledge of threat responding, monitoring, and management with the usage of different security solutions across their environment. They have to understand when the third-party security products, Microsoft 365 Defender, Microsoft Azure Sentinel, and Azure Defender are used to investigate, respond to, and hunt for threats.
Microsoft SC-200 is a certification exam that contains about 40-60 questions, which have to be answered within the allocated time of 130 minutes. These items are expected to be in the following formats: multiple choice, drag and drop, hot area, best answer, short answer, build list, and case studies. Microsoft allows the students to take this test in different languages, including English, Korean, Simplifies Chinese, and Japanese. This means that they can opt for the appropriate option during scheduling. As for the registration process, the candidates have to be ready to pay the fee of $165.
Those individuals who do not gain the passing score, which is a minimum of 700 points, will have an opportunity to retake the exam. After the first failure, the learners must wait 24 hours before another attempt. Any other tries require a waiting period of 14 days. Please note that there are only 5 attempts within a year and the individuals must pay a new fee for each try.
To complete the Microsoft SC-200 exam with flying colors, it is recommended to look through the official website and find the training options, which will help you get all the required knowledge and skills for this test. All in all, you can observe the study materials that are listed below:
- SC-200 part 1: Mitigate Threats Utilizing Microsoft Defender for Endpoint: This learning path contains 10 modules that are dedicated to given all the information about implementing Microsoft Defender for the Endpoint platform to identify, investigate, and react to advanced threats.
- SC-200 part 2: Mitigate Threats Utilizing Microsoft 365 Defender: With this variant, the students will get the skills in analyzing threat data across the areas and quickly remediating threats with automation and built-in orchestration in Microsoft 365 Defender.
- SC-200 part 3: Mitigate Threats Utilizing Azure Defender: This option explains how to utilize Azure Defender combined with Azure Security Center for the security and protection of on-premises workload, hybrid Cloud, and Azure.
- SC-200 part 4: Create Queries for Azure Sentinel Utilizing Kusto Query Language (KQL): This path focuses on the most used operators. You will find out how to write the KQL statements to query log data to report, analyze, and perform detections in Azure Sentinel.
- SC-200 part 5: Configure the Azure Sentinel Environment: In the framework of this learning path, the candidates will get knowledge of configuring the Azure Sentinel workspace.
- SC-200 part 6: Connect Logs to Azure Sentinel: This option demonstrates how to connect data at Cloud-scale across all the applications, devices, users, and infrastructure both in multiple & on-premises Clouds to Azure Sentinel.
- SC-200 part 7: Perform Investigations and Create Detections Utilizing Azure Sentinel: After completing this path, the learners will understand how to identify previously uncovered threats and quickly remediate them with automation & built-in orchestration in Azure Sentinel.
- SC-200 part 8: Perform Threat Hunting in Azure Sentinel: This learning path provides the test takers with the skills in hunting for security threats with the usage of Azure Sentinel threat hunting tools.
Besides that, the applicants can take the instructor-led training course, which is SC-200T00-A: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst. This option is a mix of all the learning paths that are highlighted above.
If you want to pass the Microsoft SC-200 exam at the first attempt, you have to repeat all the necessary information by yourself or attend the instructor-led training courses that are recommended by Microsoft. All in all, the potential candidates will encounter the topics that are enumerated below:
Utilizing Microsoft 365 Defender for Mitigating Threats (25-30%)
- Investigating, responding, and remediating OneDrive for Business, SharePoint & Microsoft Teams threats;
- Managing policy alerts for preventing data loss;
- Assessing and recommending sensitivity labels & insider risk policies;
- Managing alert notification, advanced features, and data retention;
- Configuring and managing custom alerts & detections;
- Responding to alerts & incidents;
- Managing the recommended endpoint configurations, remediations Assess, and automated investigations to remediate & reduce vulnerabilities utilizing the Microsoft Vulnerability and Threat Management solution;
- Managing and analyzing threat indicators of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint;
- Identifying and remediating the security risks related to the sign-in risk policies, Conditional Access events, Active Directory Domain Services, Azure Active Directory, as well as the privileged identities;
- Identifying and remediating security risks utilizing Secure Score, Microsoft Cloud Application Security (MCAS), and Microsoft Defender for Identity;
- Configuring detection alerts in Azure AD Identity Protection;
- Configuring MCAS for generating reports and alerts to detect threats;
- Managing the actions waiting for approval across products;
- Managing the incidents across Microsoft 365 Defender products;
- Performing advanced threat hunting.
Utilizing Azure Defender for Mitigating Threats (25-30%)
- Configuring and planning the workspace of Azure Defender;
- Configuring the Azure Defender roles and data retention policies;
- Assessing and recommending Cloud workload protection;
- Identifying data sources to be ingested for Azure Defender;
- Configuring Automated Onboarding for the Azure resources as well as data collection;
- Connecting GCP Cloud resources, AWS Cloud resources & non-Azure machine onboarding;
- Validating the configuration of alerts;
- Setupping notifications of email;
- Creating and managing the rules for alert suppression;
- Configuring automated responses within Azure Security Center;
- Designing and configuring the playbook within Azure Defender;
- Remediating incidents utilizing the Azure Defender recommendations;
- Creating the automatic response utilizing the Azure Resource Manager template;
- Describe the types of alert for Azure workloads;
- Managing security incidents & alerts as well as user data identified through investigation;
- Analyzing threat intelligence of Azure Defender;
- Responding to Azure Defender for Key Vault alerts.
Utilizing Azure Sentinel for Mitigate Threats (40-45%)
- Planning the workspace of Azure Sentinel;
- Configuring the Azure Sentinel roles and service security;
- Designing data storage of Azure Sentinel;
- Configuring and utilizing data connectors of Azure Sentinel;
- Designing CEF and Syslog collections;
- Designing and configuring the collections of Windows Events;
- Configuring custom connectors for threat intelligence;
- Designing and configuring the analytics rules;
- Creating the custom analytics rules for threats detection;
- Activating the analytical rules for Microsoft security;
- Configuring custom scheduled queries;
- Defining creation logic of the incident;
- Creating the playbooks of Azure Sentinel;
- Configuring the incidents and rules for triggering the playbooks;
- Utilizing the playbooks for remediating threats and managing incidents;
- Utilizing the playbooks across Microsoft Defender solutions;
- Investigating, triaging, and responding to incidents within Azure Sentinel;
- Investigating multi-workspace incidents;
- Identifying advanced threats with User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA);
- Activating and customizing the workbook templates of Azure Sentinel;
- Creating the custom workbooks;
- Configuring advanced visualizations;
- Viewing and analyzing Azure Sentinel data utilizing the workbooks;
- Tracking incident metrics utilizing the efficiency workbook of security operations;
- Creating custom hunting queries and running for them manually;
- Monitor hunting queries with the usage of Livestream;
- Tracking query results with the help of the bookmarks and utilizing them for data investigations;
- Converting the hunting query to the analytical rule.
After getting high results in your Microsoft SC-200 exam and obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate certification, you will be able to take a well-paid position in the field of IT. Thus, you can expect to go for various job roles, including a Microsoft Security Analyst, an Information Security Analyst, a Supply Chain Threat Analyst, a Security Operations Analyst, a Network Operations Lead, a Decon Analyst, a Vulnerability Assessment Analyst, a Metrics and Data Analyst, a Help Desk Support Analyst, and an Azure Cloud Security Architect, among others. The certified professionals can earn a salary of about $120,000 per year. This amount will depend on different factors, such as their title, related tasks, and working experience.
Choose ExamLabs to get the latest & updated Microsoft SC-200 practice test questions, exam dumps with verified answers to pass your certification exam. Try our reliable SC-200 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers for your next certification exam. Premium Exam Files, Question and Answers for Microsoft SC-200 are actually exam dumps which help you pass quickly.