About This Course
If you want to attain advanced skills in designing distributed systems and applications on the AWS framework, then this professional course is for you. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional training is designed to prepare you to pass your certification exam and become an expert in designing, deploying, and managing applications on the AWS Cloud platform.
The course equips you with hands-on skills to help you use the AWS architecture to build and deploy applications that are highly available, scalable, fault tolerant, and reliable. It consists of a series of video lectures, questions at the end of each section, and practical labs that enable you to test your newly acquired skills in providing solutions to a real-world challenge. Both digital and classroom training options are available. You will also have access to course books and practice tests to help boost your chances of passing your AWS SAP-C00 certification exam.
- Be a holder of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification
- Knowledge of basics of building IT-based infrastructure on the AWS platform
- Experience in designing and deploying elastic and scalable applications on the AWS framework
- Moving large data to AWS from an existing on-premises data centre
- Designing huge data stores intended for AWS Cloud
- Securing your AWS infrastructure from DDOs (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks
- Using encryption to secure data
- Ability to protect data that is both at rest and on transit
- Ensuring that your solutions are enhanced in terms of performance
- Selecting the most relevant mechanism to be used in the AWS deployment
- You will know how to design and deploy dynamic applications that are scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable on the AWS platform
- You will be able to select the relevant AWS services in designing and deploying applications based on specified requirements
- You will be in a position to migrate applications on AWS that are complex and multi-tier
- You will manage to design and deploy enterprise operations on AWS that are wide scalable
- You should demonstrate your knowledge in implementing cost-control measures
- You will know how to manage multiple AWS-based accounts for an organization
- You will have the ability to connect a datacenter that is on-premise in nature on the AWS framework
- Type of questions: multiple choice with multiple response
- Duration: 170 minutes
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Cost: $300
- Recertification: Every 2 years
- Business Continuity and High Availability
- Deployment Management
- Network Design
- Cloud Migration and Hybrid Architecture
- Data Storage
- Scalability and Elasticity
The course is targeted at those who already have an experience using the AWS platform to design, deploy, and manage applications that are highly available and scalable. This is a course for those architects and professionals who are already using the AWS platform to provide architecting solutions.
While the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate course prepares you to handle basic architecting tasks on the AWS platform, the objective of this professional training is to expose you to advanced skills to help you carry out advanced tasks. Once you obtain these skills, you can work as an AWS solutions architect, a lead solutions architect, an AWS data lead or designer, or as an AWS design architect. These positions are known to attract relatively high salaries from $83,833 to $181,000 per annum. This means that with your hands-on professional skills, you will stand out as you open up yourself to numerous opportunities that will notably boost your career in the long-term.