About This Course
Passing this ExamLabs Technology Literacy for Educators video training course is a wise step in obtaining a reputable IT certification. After taking this course, you'll enjoy all the perks it'll bring about. And what is yet more astonishing, it is just a drop in the ocean in comparison to what this provider has to basically offer you. Thus, except for the Microsoft Technology Literacy for Educators certification video training course, boost your knowledge with their dependable Technology Literacy for Educators exam dumps and practice test questions with accurate answers that align with the goals of the video training and make it far more effective.
Microsoft 62-193 is the only qualification exam required for the Microsoft Certified Educator certification, so you need to be ready for it to pass it with flying colours. To help you learn all the required topics and earn the needed skills, we have created this training course for you. After taking it, you will be able to prepare with great deliberation and deal with the test on your very first try.
Our training course helps the educators understand how to apply the available technology tools in different content domains. It covers all the topics included in the exam content and presents the information in a way that it will be easy to understand for any candidate. The course is divided into the sections with a certain amount of the video lectures in each to help you better absorb the content. Thus, you will be able to get the idea of all the concepts and master the subject areas before the exam.
- There are no strict requirements to fulfill before going for the Microsoft 62-193 exam, it is only recommended that the students have a good understanding of its topics
- Also, you can have additional education for the sector you need to be able to teach in it
- Evaluating the responses to a scenario involving Digital Citizenship
- Determining which ICT resource supports a specified educational outcome
- Fulfilling the student learning outcomes with the use of the Microsoft technology tools
- Determining the level to which a learning activity meets the rubric for self-regulation or collaboration or knowledge construction rubric
- Modifying a learning activity to meet the rubric for the highest level of the skilled communication
- Determining which opportunities facilitate an environment of a self-regulation
- Number of questions: 40-60
- Type of questions: multiple choice, best answer, fill-in-the-blank, hot area, drag and drop, etc.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points or more
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, Russian, Romanian, Vietnamese (Vietnam), Portuguese, Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Polish, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, Japanese, Hungarian (Hungary), Indonesian (Indonesia), French, and Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
- Cost: $127
- Facilitating Student Collaboration;
- Facilitating Knowledge Construction;
- Facilitating Real World Problem Solving & Innovation;
- Facilitating Skilled Communication;
- Facilitating Self-Regulation;
- Using ICT to Be an Effective Educator;
- Facilitating the Student Use of Information & Communication Tools (ICT).
The potential candidates for this course and the path in general are those specialists who want to prepare to become classroom educators. It is also ideal for an individual who is currently an educator, educational administrator, faculty at teacher training or pre-service colleges, or any other professional who is looking to validate the skills.
- Online Social Studies Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- Health Teacher
- High School World Languages Teacher
- Integration Specialist Nurse Educator
- Computer Science Teacher
- Tennis Teaching Professional
- Middle School Educational Technology Teacher
Taking our course is a win-win situation because it provides you with all the needed information about the exam content that will help you clear all the questions successfully. You will even get more benefits if you use our other resources available on the website. Whether you choose the study guide or braindumps to improve your level of knowledge, you will be able to increase your chances of success during the Microsoft 62-193 test.
Didn't try the ExamLabs Technology Literacy for Educators certification exam video training yet? Never heard of exam dumps and practice test questions? Well, no need to worry anyway as now you may access the ExamLabs resources that can cover on every exam topic that you will need to know to succeed in the Technology Literacy for Educators. So, enroll in this utmost training course, back it up with the knowledge gained from quality video training courses!