About This Course
Those IT specialists who want to become Azure Security Engineers or have already held this position can be in need of getting certified to obtain more skills and benefits for their career. If you are one of these individuals, this is when our training course can help. It is developed by the certified experts who know their job and understand what exactly the potential candidates may need. You can take this course separately or with other study materials, such as exam dumps, study guides, and practice tests.
This training course is ideal for those IT security professionals who want to validate their technical and hands-on expertise in implementing security controls, maintaining the security posture of an organization, and identifying security vulnerabilities. It was made for the individuals who want to pass the Microsoft AZ-500 test with flying colours to get the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certificate.
With our course, you can prepare for the exam without having any doubts about not covering some of its topics. The content it contains is similar to the one covered in the actual test, which ensures that you learn all you need with the help of this training. It has the latest video instructions with the consecutive practice exercises so that you will be able to use the skills you gained in your everyday tasks. Each section has the practice questions to help you remember all the essential details and check if you forgot them.
- Having a solid understanding of virtualization, networking, automation, and scripting
- Having strong familiarity with Azure products & services as well as Cloud capabilities
- Knowing about the industry security requirements and security best practices
- Having some experience deploying Azure workloads
- Having experience with scripting languages, Linux OS, and Windows OS
- Being familiar with security protocols, including VPN, IPSec, SSL, as well as disk & data encryption methods
- Using Azure security center & managing security operations
- Learning about privileged identity management and tenant security
- Using the implementation procedures related to platform protection
- Implementing container security strategies
- Implementing role-based access control
- Learning how to implement storage security strategies
- Number of questions: about 60 items
- Type of questions: multiple choice, drag and drop, multiple response, etc.
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Passing score: 700+ points (100-1000)
- Languages: Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, and Korean
- Cost: $165
- Recertification: every 2 years
- Identity & Access Management;
- Platform Protection Implementation;
- Security Operations Management;
- Data & Apps Security.
This training course is created for the current and future Azure security engineers who want to evaluate their knowledge base and skillset. If you are performing various security tasks daily, planning to hold a position to be able to perform them, or want to specialize in providing security for the Azure-based digital platforms, this is the prep resource you need.
- Azure Cloud Security Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- Azure Managed Services Engineer
- Azure DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Automation Engineer
- IS Engineer
Whether you have already chosen the materials for your preparation or have not yet decided where to start, our training course for the Microsoft AZ-500 exam will help you in any case. It includes the detailed explanations on the topics you should know to successfully pass the test and be proficient in your work after that.