Microsoft AZ-140 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Dumps
Passing the IT Certification Exams can be Tough, but with the right exam prep materials, that can be solved. ExamLabs providers 100% Real and updated Microsoft Azure AZ-140 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers which can make you equipped with the right knowledge required to pass the exams. Our Microsoft AZ-140 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, are reviewed constantly by IT Experts to Ensure their Validity and help you pass without putting in hundreds and hours of studying.
The Microsoft AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop exam measures the knowledge and skills of the applicants in planning Windows Virtual Desktop architectures as well as managing user apps & environments. It also evaluates their competence in implementing Windows Virtual Desktop infrastructures, managing security & access, and maintaining & monitoring Windows Virtual Desktop infrastructures. The individuals who pass this test become eligible to get the Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty certification.
The target audience for the Microsoft AZ-140 exam includes Azure Administrators. These specialists have the expertise in planning, managing, and delivering remote apps as well as virtual desktop experiences on Azure. It is recommended that the applicants have the competence in Azure technologies, such as networking, resilience, virtualization, storage, identity, backup, and disaster recovery. Additionally, they need to have a good understanding of infrastructure technologies of on-premise virtual desktops. Lastly, the intended individuals should possess the expertise in Azure administration as well as be conversant with Azure Command Line Interface and PowerShell for more effective automation.
The Microsoft AZ-140 test is the only qualifying exam for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty certification. The fee for scheduling the test is $165 and the candidates can take it in English. The formats of the questions that may be administered in the exam include fill-in-the-gap, active screen, multiple choice, build list, short answer, performance-based, and drag and drop. The number of questions may range from 40 to 60 and the students will have 120 minutes for the completion. To earn the certificate, the individuals must achieve the passing score of 700 points out of 1000. Any score that is lower than this will require that they retake the test.
To improve the performance of the learners in the certification test, Microsoft offers the official instructor-led training course, Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop. It provides them with the skills and expertise required to plan, manage, and deliver virtual desktop experiences as well as remote apps for different devices on Azure. The training combines practical lab and classroom teaching to equip the candidates with the required ability to deploy virtual desktop apps and experiences on Windows Virtual Desktop. They will also learn how to optimize virtual desktop apps to function within the multi-session virtual environment. Additionally, the individuals can find alternative prep resources at other platforms to study for the exam.
The Microsoft AZ-140 certification test evaluates the skills of the students in specific domains that make up the exam syllabus. The skills and knowledge that the candidates are required to demonstrate during the test are enumerated below:
Plan Architecture of Azure Virtual Desktop: 10-15%
- Design the architecture of Azure Virtual Desktop: The candidates will need to demonstrate their skills in appraising the existing virtual & physical desktop environments and network speed & capacity prerequisites for Windows Virtual Desktop. The subtopic will also measure their skills in planning & configuring name resolution for Azure AD and Azure AD DS as well as plan the host pools’ architecture. The examinees will also be measured based on their expertise in calculating and suggesting the configuration for the performance prerequisites and Azure Virtual Machine capacity prerequisites.
- Design for the user’s profiles & identities: It requires the competence in choosing the relevant licensing model for Azure Virtual Desktop according to the prerequisites. It will also measure the expertise in planning for the user profiles and client deployment of Windows Virtual Desktop. Moreover, the test takers should also be able to suggest solutions for network connectivity and relevant storage solutions.
Implement Infrastructure for Azure Virtual Desktop: 25-30%
- Manage & implement Azure Virtual Desktop networking: It requires the individuals’ skills in implementing & managing network security and virtual network connectivity for Azure. It also covers their expertise in troubleshooting & monitoring network connectivity and managing connectivity to on-premises and Internet networks.
- Manage & implement Azure Virtual Desktop storage: It requires one’s competence in creating file shares and configuring disk, storage for FSLogix elements & storage account.
- Develop & configure host pools and session hosts: The test takers should have the expertise in creating host pools with the Azure portal as well as automating Windows Virtual Desktop host creation with PowerShell, Azure Resource Manager templates, and CLI.
- Develop & manage the images of session host: It covers your skills in creating gold images, planning for image management & update, adapting session host images, creating & utilizing Shared Image Gallery, and troubleshooting operating system issues associated with Windows Virtual Desktop.
Manage Security & Access: 10-15%
- Manage access: It requires the learners’ competency in planning & implementing role-based access control and Azure roles for Azure Virtual Desktop. The applicants should also demonstrate their expertise in configuring user restrictions with Active Directory policies and Azure Active Directory group policies.
- Manage security: It covers the skills in planning & implementing multifactor authentication within Azure Virtual Desktop as well as Conditional Access policies for connecting to Azure Virtual Desktop. The subtopic also covers the competence in managing security with Azure Security Center.
Manage User Applications & Environments: 20-25%
- Manage & implement FSLogix: It requires the students’ skills in planning for FSLogix, migrating user profiles to FSLogix, configuring Cloud Cache, installing & configuring FSLogix, and configuring Profile Containers.
- Customize user experience settings: It covers your skills in configuring Universal Print, session timeout properties, RDP properties on host pools, as well as non-persistent & persistent desktop environments, among others.
- Install & customize an app on the session host: It focuses on one’s skills in deploying applications as RemoteApp, implementing application masking, as well as implementing & managing Microsoft Teams AV Redirect and OneDrive for Business for the multi-session environments.
Maintain & Monitor Infrastructure for Azure Virtual Desktop: 20-25%
- Plan & implement disaster recovery and business continuity: It requires the applicants’ skills in designing backup strategies for Azure Virtual Desktop as well as configuring backup & restore for personal virtual desktop infrastructures, golden images, and FSLogix user profiles.
- Automate management tasks for Azure Virtual Desktop: It requires the competency in implementing auto-scaling within host pools and configuring automation for the Azure Virtual Desktop, among others.
- Manage & monitor performance and health: It requires your expertise in monitoring Azure Virtual Desktop with Azure Advisor and Azure Monitor. It also covers your skills in managing application groups and active sessions, among others.
The professionals with the Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty certificate can explore a variety of career opportunities. Some of the positions that these individuals can consider include a Virtual Desktop Specialist, a Cloud Endpoint Technical Specialist, an IT Specialist, a Desktop Support Analyst, an Infrastructure Engineer, and an IT Systems Engineer. The average salary for these titles is around $112,000 per year.
Choose ExamLabs to get the latest & updated Microsoft AZ-140 practice test questions, exam dumps with verified answers to pass your certification exam. Try our reliable AZ-140 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers for your next certification exam. Premium Exam Files, Question and Answers for Microsoft AZ-140 are actually exam dumps which help you pass quickly.