About This Course
Becoming a Data Analyst is a desire of many IT specialists and that is why the Microsoft DA-100 exam is so popular among them. This test grants you the attainment of the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification if you pass it successfully. Therefore, the individuals are searching for the best prep options, and most of them are opting for our training course.
The course we offer guarantees that you will be able to design and build the scalable data models as well as clean and transform data. Moreover, you will learn how to enable the advanced analytic capabilities, which provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations. A potential candidate will also know how to collaborate with the key stakeholders across verticals in order to deliver the relevant insights based on the identified business requirements.
This training covers the details of the management and deployment of the reports and dashboards for sharing as well as content distribution. The students will also learn how to build the paginated reports within the Power BI service and know how to publish them to a workspace. All the topics of the exam will be covered in the video lectures, so you don’t need to search for the additional resources.
- It is recommended to have some understanding of the core data concepts
- Besides that, you should have knowledge of working with relational & non-relational data in Cloud as well as data analysis concepts & visualization concepts
- Creating & formatting table visualization
- Formatting first visualization
- Creating different visualizations, including Matrices & bar charts
- Adding more control to your visualizations
- Learning about mapping
- Measuring performance by using KPIs, gauges, and cards
- Getting & transforming data
- Transforming menu, text, dates, time, and numbers
- Getting multiple files
- Adding columns, view, and help menus
- Learning the details of the DAX functions & Logical functions
- Getting familiar with the Statistical, Mathematical, Text, and Information functions
- Creating & managing workspaces
- Number of questions: approximately 40-60 items
- Types of questions: multiple choice, hot area, best answer, case studies, etc.
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points
- Languages: Korean, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and English
- Cost: $165
- Data Preparation;
- Data Modelling;
- Data Visualization;
- Data Analysis;
- Deployment & Maintenance of Deliverables.
This course is ideal for the business intelligence and data professionals who want to learn the ways to accurately perform data analysis with the use of Power BI. It is also targeted toward the individuals interested in developing reports and those who visualize data from data platform technologies, which exist on on-premises & in Cloud.
- Benefits Analyst
- Crime Intelligence Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Data Engineer
- Info Systems Analyst
If you want to prepare for the Microsoft DA-100 test, you should have the relevant study materials and put all your efforts into the task. This training course is here to help you, so the only thing you need is to be confident in your result. If you are not sure about your strength and are afraid that this course will not be enough for you, you can also use our other prep resources from our website. All the tools are verified by the experts, so you can be sure of their validity.