About This Course
Microsoft MB-240 is a prerequisite test for the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification. It is required to get the passing score in this exam if you want to become a certified specialist. Therefore, you need to have detailed preparation and possess a solid plan to follow. To make your task easier, we have prepared this training course especially for you.
The course contains the video lectures that include the information about the exam topics and all the details that you need to learn to succeed in the Microsoft MB-240 test. The content from this training option is verified by the experts of the field and presented in the easy-to-understand way to help you comprehend the material. With the help of this course, an individual can gain the knowledge of how to configure as well as customize the components of the Field Service application. It includes the configuration of services, resources, characteristics, and incidents. Besides that, you will know about service agreements, inventory integration, work orders, resource scheduling, field service user roles, service tasks, and Connected Field Service solution. The lectures also cover the details of the configuration and field service settings of the Field Service Mobile application.
- There are no strict requirements to fulfill before enrolling for this video course
- However, you should have a general idea of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and be ready to learn new skills or improve your current ones
- Universal Resource Scheduling
- Inventory & Work Order Management
- Field Service & Resource Scheduling Configuration
- Configuring Incidents
- Field Service Agreements
- Inventory & Purchasing
- Field Service Mobile
- Managing Scheduling Options
- Customizing the Schedule Board
- Defining & Configuring Bookable Resources
- Advanced Scheduling Options
- Number of questions: between 40 and 60
- Type of questions: drag and drop, hot area, fill-in-the-blank, best answer, multiple choice, and so on
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points or more
- Language: English
- Cost: $165
- Implementing Connected Field Service;
- Managing Inventory & Purchasing;
- Managing Field Service Mobility;
- Scheduling & Dispatching Work Orders;
- Managing Work Orders;
- Configuring Field Service Applications.
This course is designed for those IT professionals who have some experience in delivering the Field Service solutions for the large-scale customers or interested individuals in this sphere. It is usually taken by those learners who want to successfully pass the Microsoft MB-240 exam to earn the certification.
- Functional Consultant
- Sr. Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Consultant
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Specialist
- Service Desk Consultant
- Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Consultant
- Business Central Consultant
Having a thorough preparation time is what will define your result of the Microsoft MB-240 exam. That is why we have developed this course to help you learn all the necessary skills and knowledge and become eligible for the certificate. If you are not sure if this training will be enough for you, you can also use other materials such as study guides and braindumps. Enrolling for the course along with using these training options will increase your chances of success. So, take what you prefer and get your Microsoft certification.