About This Course
Passing this ExamLabs Networking Fundamentals video training course is a wise step in obtaining a reputable IT certification. After taking this course, you'll enjoy all the perks it'll bring about. And what is yet more astonishing, it is just a drop in the ocean in comparison to what this provider has to basically offer you. Thus, except for the Microsoft Networking Fundamentals certification video training course, boost your knowledge with their dependable Networking Fundamentals exam dumps and practice test questions with accurate answers that align with the goals of the video training and make it far more effective.
Microsoft 98-366 is one of the foundational-level exams from the MTA certification track, and you can pass it in order to learn the fundamentals of the networking area. To deal with the test successfully, you need to possess a solid knowledge base and understand the concepts covered in this path. Therefore, you should have adequate preparation, and our training course can help you with that.
This course helps all the interested candidates get some hands-on experience with Windows Server and Windows-based networking. You will also be able to learn about network management tools, DNS, and TCP/IP. The training also includes the details of the names resolution process as well as network protocols and network topologies. In this training option, you will find the video lectures that are structurally organized to help you understand the concepts easier and better. Each theme covers the latest exam topics and is verified by the experts of the IT field. Thus, we ensure you that the content it contains is relevant to the test and updated, which means that you will be able to deal with the exam questions without any issues.
- The course does not have any particular requirements to meet before going for it
- You should be ready to acquire new skills and knowledge
- Understanding the concepts of the Internet, extranet, and intranet
- Understanding switchers & routers
- Understanding IPv6 & IPv4
- Understanding TCP/IP
- Understanding local area networks & wide area networks
- Understanding media types
- Understanding access methods & network topologies
- Understanding the Open Systems Interconnection model
- Number of questions: about 40-60 items
- Type of questions: case studies, multiple choice, build list, hot area, repeated answer choices, etc.
- Duration: 80 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points out of 1000
- Languages: Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), German, Italian, French, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Korean, and Russian
- Cost: $127
- Getting an Understanding of Protocols & Services
- Solidifying an Understanding of Network Hardware
- Gaining an Understanding of Network Infrastructures
The potential candidates for this course are those individuals who want to get familiar with the general networking concepts and technologies. This training is ideal for the applicants who want to pass the Microsoft 98-366 exam with flying colours and on the very first try to obtain the MTA certificate.
- Systems Analyst
- Associate Systems Engineer
- Enterprise Support Engineer
- Computer Technician
- Network Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
Preparing with the relevant resources is a pledge of victory for those who need to pass any certification test. Therefore, to have a thorough preparation time, we recommend that you use our training options, including this course as well as exam dumps along with the study guide. Utilizing all these materials at once guarantees your success during Microsoft 98-366. You can also use our video tutorial with the official tools from the Microsoft website or with the resources you already have. Decide what you prefer the most and use that to your advantage.
Didn't try the ExamLabs Networking Fundamentals certification exam video training yet? Never heard of exam dumps and practice test questions? Well, no need to worry anyway as now you may access the ExamLabs resources that can cover on every exam topic that you will need to know to succeed in the Networking Fundamentals. So, enroll in this utmost training course, back it up with the knowledge gained from quality video training courses!