About This Course
For those individuals who want to become a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, it is required to have the expert-level knowledge and skills and be able to demonstrate them while passing Microsoft MS-100 and Microsoft MS-101. If you are just at the beginning of your journey for obtaining the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification, you will need our training courses.
This course is created by the experts who are already certified and have many years of hands-on experience. This level of expertise helps them know which information should be presented and how. This means that you will be able to understand all the videos and cover all the exam topics without any doubts or concerns. This training option is structure in a way that will help you make all the details as clear as a bell.
Our course is perfect for those candidates who want to build a solid knowledge base and get certified to find a new job. It is also ideal for those individuals who already have the position they wanted but they seek to prove their skills with the certificate by remembering some details and tasks and checking their knowledge with the help of this training. Each area has practice questions to evaluate your level of expertise, so it is convenient for any interested learners.
- A solid understanding of the general IT practices
- A deep knowledge of the basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services and DNS
- Some experience in the Compliance, Collaboration, Security, Teamwork, or Messaging sector (and being certified in one of it)
- Planning your Microsoft 365 experience and migration to Office 365
- Learning how to configure Microsoft 365 tenant
- Configuring Office 365
- Administering tenant and managing it
- Managing subscriptions and rights
- Managing the Microsoft 365 environment using Windows PowerShell
- Implementing Identity synchronization
- Implementing apps in Azure AD
- Number of questions: about 60
- Type of questions: build list, multiple choice, hot area, active screen, etc.
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Passing score: 700/1000
- Languages: Japanese and English
- Cost: $165
- Recertification: every 2 years
- Design & Implementation of Microsoft 365 Services;
- Management of User Identity & Roles;
- Management of Authentication & Access;
- Planning of Office 365 Workloads & Apps.
The potential candidates for this path should have the professional-level knowledge to be able to move to the Expert level. Therefore, you need to have one of the role-based Administrator Associate certificates and some hands-on experience.
- Office 365 Administrator
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator
- Sr. Microsoft Office 365 Specialist
- Microsoft Office 365 Analyst
- Azure Cloud Administrator
- Product Administrator
- SharePoint Systems Administrator
- Principal Active Directory Administrator
Any expert-level certification requires having a maximum out of your skillset and knowledge base, so it is good to have many prep options to be sure in your success. You can use our course along with any other study materials or separately. Both variants will ensure a positive outcome and bring you closer to your victory.