Microsoft MS-203 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MS-203 Exam Dumps
Passing the IT Certification Exams can be Tough, but with the right exam prep materials, that can be solved. ExamLabs providers 100% Real and updated Microsoft 365 MS-203 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers which can make you equipped with the right knowledge required to pass the exams. Our Microsoft MS-203 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, are reviewed constantly by IT Experts to Ensure their Validity and help you pass without putting in hundreds and hours of studying.
The MS-203: Microsoft 365 Messaging exam is extended for those individuals who work as Messaging Administrators. These professionals are responsible for messaging infrastructure, managing hygiene, hybrid configuration, client access, mailboxes, migration, and transport. They also cooperate with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators and Security Administrators to implement a secure Cloud-only or hybrid topology that satisfies the enterprise’s business requirements. After passing this test, the applicants obtain the Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate certification that will prove their expertise in managing the modern messaging infrastructure.
There are no official prerequisites for this exam, but the potential candidates have to possess a deep understanding of the domains presented in its content. They should know how to configure, deploy, troubleshoot, manage, and monitor permissions, recipients, mail flow, mail protection, as well as public folders in the Cloud and hybrid enterprise environments. It is also required to have working experience in integrating, licensing, and authenticating the types with the help of Microsoft 365 applications.
Microsoft MS-203 is a prerequisite exam for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate certification. The applicants will have about 150 minutes to complete all the questions that can be presented in various formats, such as multiple choice, repeated answer choices, active screen, drag and drop, build list, best answer, mark review, hot area, and others. The candidates must gain the passing score of 700 points of a total of 1000 to complete this test and meet one of the eligibility requirements for earning the certificate. Please note that the MS-203 exam can only be taken in the English language. The students have to be ready to pay $165, as this payment allows them to register and schedule the test. They will have the opportunity to sit for this exam at the Authorized Testing Center or have it as a proctored one. Those individuals who do not get the pass mark at their first attempt can retake the exam after 24 hours. If their next tries are unsuccessful as well, they have to wait for at least 14 days for the third, fourth, and fifth attempts.
To pass the Microsoft MS-203 exam with flying colors, it is recommended to have thorough preparation. Observing the official website, you can find the training courses that will provide you with all the necessary information. All in all, you can opt for the following options:
- Manage Microsoft 365 Messaging Organizational Architecture and Settings: This learning path demonstrates how to configure, deploy, monitor, and manage the Exchange Online messaging infrastructure within the hybrid, Cloud, and on-premises enterprise environments.
- Plan a Microsoft 365 Messaging Hybrid Migration and Configuration: This option will help you understand the hybrid messaging environments and migration types & tools and gives you the skills in utilizing and managing the public folders.
- Secure the Microsoft 365 Messaging Environment: With this variant, you will learn how to utilize the role-based permissions, Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection, and compliance issues to protect the Microsoft Exchange Online environment.
- MS-203T00-A: Microsoft 365 Messaging course: This is an instructor-led training course that explores the fundamental elements of the Microsoft 365 messaging administration, including mail flow and message transport, messaging security & infrastructure, as well as hygiene, compliance, and hybrid messaging.
Additionally, the professionals can take the official practice test that demonstrates the atmosphere of the real exam and evaluates their level of preparedness.
Microsoft MS-203 validates the applicants’ skills in configuring, deploying, troubleshooting, managing, and monitoring permissions, recipients, mail flow, mail protection, as well as public folders in the Cloud and hybrid enterprise environments. All in all, the test takers will encounter the topics highlighted as the following:
Managing Organizational Resources and Settings: This domain covers about 30-35% of the exam content and evaluates the following candidates’ expertise:
1.1 Planning and managing organizational settings
- Managing Global Address List and Offline Address Book;
- Managing the address book policies & email address policies;
- Configuring organizational sharing;
- Managing add-ins.
1.2 Planning and managing client access
- Planning namespaces;
- Configuring URLs and virtual directories;
- Configuring general Outlook on the Web policies;
- Troubleshooting client access connectivity problems;
- Configuring Autodiscover;
- Managing the Exchange certificates lifecycle;
- Adding and managing the DomainKeys Identified Mail signatures to the fields.
1.3 Managing recipient resources
- Managing mailboxes and their permissions;
- Managing archive, shared, and resource mailboxes;
- Managing the distribution list, dynamic distribution list, mail-enabled security group, and Microsoft 365 group with the usage of the New or Classic Exchange admin center;
- Configuring the mailbox policies;
- Evaluating the license options;
- Creating and managing the Mail contact & Mail user.
1.4 Managing mobile devices
- Configuring the mobile authentication methods and device mailbox policies;
- Managing mobile device access;
- Managing and configuring ActiveSync & Outlook mobile.
Planning and Managing Mail Architecture: As for this subject area, it contains about 20-25% of the exam questions and validates the candidates’ ability to perform the following tasks:
2.1 Configuring and planning transport architecture
- Planning, creating, and configuring connectors;
- Configuring connectors between tenants;
- Configuring enhanced filtering for connectors.
2.2 Managing mail flow
- Managing transport rules and hybrid mail flow;
- Managing remote and accepted domains.
2.3 Troubleshooting mail flow
- Validating outbound and inbound mail flow;
- Tracing the message utilizing the New or Classic Exchange admin center;
- Analyzing the message trace and message headers;
- Investigating transport logs;
- Analyzing Non-Deliverable Reports;
- Monitoring mail flow;
- Troubleshooting with Microsoft Support & Recovery Assistant as well as Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer.
Planning and Implementing Hybrid Migration and Configuration: The questions under this topic cover about 20-25% of the exam and are dedicated to measuring the following professionals’ competence:
3.1 Planning and implementing the hybrid environment
- Configuring and evaluating hybrid busy & free access;
- Deciding between Exchange Modern Hybrid and Exchange Classic Hybrid;
- Manage the Edge server role;
- Planning and configuring the environment utilizing Hybrid Configuration Wizard;
- Configuring Organization Configuration Transfer;
- Deploying Exchange Hybrid Agent.
3.2 Planning and implementing migration
- Evaluating the migration methods utilizing the Exchange admin center;
- Configuring migration endpoints in Microsoft 365, including tenant-to-tenant;
- Managing the mailbox migration request groups utilizing New or Classic Exchange admin center;
- Migrating from non-Microsoft messaging systems;
- Troubleshooting mailbox migration.
3.3 Managing public folders
- Moving the content between public folder mailboxes;
- Creating the additional public folder mailboxes;
- Implementing public folder Top Level Hierarchy;
- Implementing mail-enabled public folders;
- Planning and configuring public folders;
- Managing the hold and discovery for public folders;
- Planning the public folder migration to Microsoft 365.
Securing the Messaging Environment: This is the last objective that makes up about 20-25% of the overall content and evaluates the learners’ skills in the following processes:
4.1 Managing role-based authorizations
- Managing the role groups and user roles;
- Assigning the user accounts to the admin roles;
- Managing the delegated Role-based Access Control (RBAC) setup;
- Planning the RBAC roles for eDiscovery.
4.2 Managing message hygiene utilizing Microsoft Defender and Exchange Online for Office 365
- Planning for message hygiene;
- Configuring and managing the anti-spam settings & anti-malware policies;
- Monitoring and reviewing the quarantined items;
- Planning and configuring Spam Confidence Levels;
- Configuring and managing ATP Safe attachments, links & anti-phishing;
- Managing malicious and spam email user submissions.
4.3 Managing compliance
- Configuring the Exchange retention and its policies;
- Configuring the Exchange data loss prevention policies;
- Configuring the Office 365 labels, retention, and DLP policies;
- Analyzing and configuring audit logs;
- Managing the eDiscovery cases, journal rules, and content search.
It is widely known that the Microsoft certified specialists are highly rated in the professional market. Thus, the companies prefer to hire these experts over other candidates. So, if you pass the Microsoft MS-203 exam and obtain the Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate certification, there is no doubt that you will be a step closer to get a well-paid job. It will be possible to take the position of a Senior Microsoft 365 Architect, an Exchange Administrator, a Senior System Engineer, a Systems Administrator, a Microsoft 365 Deployment Engineer, a Senior Microsoft 365 Cloud Consultant, a Microsoft 365 Implementation Specialist, a Microsoft 365 Technical Support Specialist, and more. The average income will depend on different criteria, including your job role, working experience, and related tasks. However, the individuals holding this associate-level certificate can earn about $125,000 per year.
Choose ExamLabs to get the latest & updated Microsoft MS-203 practice test questions, exam dumps with verified answers to pass your certification exam. Try our reliable MS-203 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers for your next certification exam. Premium Exam Files, Question and Answers for Microsoft MS-203 are actually exam dumps which help you pass quickly.