Microsoft PL-100 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft PL-100 Exam Dumps
Passing the IT Certification Exams can be Tough, but with the right exam prep materials, that can be solved. ExamLabs providers 100% Real and updated Microsoft Power Platform PL-100 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers which can make you equipped with the right knowledge required to pass the exams. Our Microsoft PL-100 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, are reviewed constantly by IT Experts to Ensure their Validity and help you pass without putting in hundreds and hours of studying.
The PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker exam is designed to prove the expertise of the professionals in building solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes. It also measures their skills in data modeling, basic UX designing, requirements analyzing, and process analyzing. The test doesn’t have any official prerequisites, but those specialists who plan to ace it should possess a comprehension of user interface, data models, and processes. It is also important to be familiar with the possibilities and limitations of available tools as well as understand how to use them. The intended audience for this qualifying exam is the solution-focused individuals who utilize technology for business problem-solving. It is not necessary to have formal Information Technology training, but you can have experience in using Teams, Visual Basic for Apps, and Excel pivot tables, among others. The applicants who nail this test will obtain the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate certification.
Microsoft PL-100 comes with 40-60 questions of various types. The individuals can register for the test through the Pearson VUE website. Depending on the country, the exam can be available at one of the Pearson VUE testing centers. It can also be taken as a proctored online exam. It is available in English only. The regular fee is $165. The candidates who don’t clear the test will be required to retake it. In this case, they need to wait for at least 24 hours to retake.
Relevant preparation is quite important for exam success. Microsoft proposes at least two ways to prepare the applicants for the PL-100 test. The students can use free online learning paths. It is a good option for those who prefer self-preparation and want to control the pace and duration of the whole process. On the other hand, they can consider the instructor-led course. An experienced advisor will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to transform, automate, and simplify the business tasks and processes utilizing Microsoft Power Platform. In addition, the professionals can try to find preparation tools on various 3rd-party websites. Moreover, they can think about using practice tests and exam dumps to hone their skills and get familiar with the question patterns. At the same time, it is important to be sure that you use verified study materials from reputable platforms.
Microsoft PL-100 contains several subject areas. It is recommended that the applicants get acquainted with them in advance. The individuals can download the exam blueprint from the official webpage. Here are the highlights of the domains that are covered in this certification test:
Designing Solutions: The first module assesses the skills of the professionals in the following:
- Creating high-quality design: It covers collecting the business requirements, recognizing data sources, describing the user experience, and creating high-quality data models.
- Recognizing important Power Platform parts: It involves determining required Power Apps and describing connectors, including standard, premium, and custom connectors. The test takers should show their proficiency in recognizing existing licenses and resources as well as gaps between the requirements and capability.
- Designing data models: It focuses on recognizing fields, relationships, and data types. It is also important to have the ability to determine the requirements for offline access.
- Designing UI: It is all about applying the user interface standards as well as designing for accessibility and localization.
- Designing output: The applicants need to have the expertise in defining data output conditions as well as requirements for visualizations.
- Designing compliance, privacy, and safety: The candidates should be familiar with recognizing data, which requires special handling or needs to be protected.
Creating Solutions: This section evaluates the competence of the test takers in the following processes:
- Working with a Power Platform development environment: It includes creating a solution, adding existing flows and apps to solutions, running Solution Checker as well as interpreting outcomes.
- Creating model-driven applications: It is important to have the ability to create and set up Common Data Service entity forms and views.
- Creating canvas applications: It is all about creating canvas applications inside a solution, connecting to data sources in canvas applications, building canvas apps screens, describing the effect of design solutions on application performance, and interpreting App Checker outcomes.
- Creating and Using Controls: It is important to be familiar with adding canvas application assets and components to screens as well as building canvas app constituent elements.
Analyzing and Visualizing Data: The next subject area requires that the examinees have proficiency in the following:
- Applying other reports: It covers merging data from data sources into Microsoft Excel or Word templates and creating model-driven dashboards and charts.
- Describe AI Builder models: It focuses on identifying model types (for instance, custom and prebuilt models). The applicants should also have the expertise in using models from Power Apps and Power Automate.
Implementing and Managing Solutions: The last part checks the experience of the specialists in:
- Testing flows and apps: It includes describing testing processes, implementing Power Platform testing instruments, and validating accessibility.
- Securing solutions: It covers managing app and data safety, sharing flows and Power BI reports.
- Managing various versions of canvas applications: It is all about creating new versions of an app, restoring a previous version of an app, and publishing a new version of an app.
- Deploying the solution: It focuses on exporting solutions, moving apps and flows from one environment to another, supporting the arrangement of solutions to the production and testing environments.
The individuals who plan to build a successful career in the field of IT should possess specific abilities and expertise. If you want to prove your professional competence, you can think about acing Microsoft PL-100 and obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate certificate. With it, the specialists can try to take various jobs, such as an App Maker, a Business Analyst, a DevOps Engineer, a Developer, a Data Analyst, and a Technology Manager, among others. The remuneration outlook for these titles varies between $72,000 and $127,000 per annum.
Choose ExamLabs to get the latest & updated Microsoft PL-100 practice test questions, exam dumps with verified answers to pass your certification exam. Try our reliable PL-100 exam dumps, practice test questions and answers for your next certification exam. Premium Exam Files, Question and Answers for Microsoft PL-100 are actually exam dumps which help you pass quickly.