About This Course
Having the skills in using Excel 2016 is what many individuals want to possess in order to be the professionals in their jobs. Therefore, there are always a lot of candidates for the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel 2016 certificate. To obtain this certification, you need to pass only one exam, which is Microsoft 77-727. To help you prepare adequately for this test, we recommend that you take our training course.
This course is developed specifically for those individuals who want to be able to demonstrate that they have the skills needed to get the most out of Excel 2016. It helps the interested specialists gain the skills in creating and editing workbooks with multiple sheets. You will also learn how to use the graphic elements to represent data visually and know about the professional-looking budgets, team performance charts, financial statements, data-entry logs, and sales invoices. By using our training, you can be sure that you will understand all the concepts and details because the video lectures it contains are verified by the experts of the industry.
- You should have a fundamental understanding of the Excel environment
- It is also better to be able to complete the tasks independently
- Optionally, you may have knowledge of other sectors of the industry
- Introducing Microsoft Excel User Interface
- Creating & formatting worksheets & workbooks
- Navigating in worksheets & workbooks
- Customizing the options & views for worksheets & workbooks
- Configuring worksheets & workbooks for distribution
- Summarizing & organizing data
- Formatting ranges & cells
- Creating, managing, filtering, and sorting tables
- Performing conditional operations as well as formatting & modifying the test by using the functions
- Creating & formatting charts
- Inserting & formatting objects
- Number of questions: 40-60 questions
- Type of questions: drag and drop, multiple choice, review screen, fill-in-the-blank, best answer, etc.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points out of 1000
- Languages: Arabic (Saudi Arabia), English, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, German, Bulgarian (Bulgaria), Spanish, Italian, Japanese, French, Korean, Polish, Dutch, Romanian, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Turkish, and Thai
- Cost: $100
- Creating Charts & Objects;
- Managing Data Cells & Ranges;
- Creating & Managing Worksheets & Workbooks;
- Performing Operations with Formulas & Functions;
- Creating Tables.
The usual candidates for this training option are the applicants who want to pass the Microsoft 77-727 exam with flying colours and get the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel 2016 certification. The course covers a wide range of details, so it is popular among those specialists who want to know about core data analysis, presentation, and manipulation processes required for Excel 2016.
- Literacy Specialist
- Simulation Technology Specialist
- End User Tech Support Specialist
- Correspondence Specialist
- Microsoft Office 365 Adoption Specialist
- Data Entry Specialist
- Emergency Customer Service Specialist
Many individuals think that it will be easy for them to pass the Microsoft 77-727 test because this is just one of the MOS exams. However, it can be a difficult task without proper preparation. Taking our course, getting the study guide, and adding dumps can help you learn all the needed concepts and master the topics in order to deal with the test with flying colours. Without having good preparation time, you will have fewer chances to succeed, but our training course can give you a boost.