About This Course
Passing this ExamLabs Microsoft 365 Fundamentals video training course is a wise step in obtaining a reputable IT certification. After taking this course, you'll enjoy all the perks it'll bring about. And what is yet more astonishing, it is just a drop in the ocean in comparison to what this provider has to basically offer you. Thus, except for the Microsoft Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification video training course, boost your knowledge with their dependable Microsoft 365 Fundamentals exam dumps and practice test questions with accurate answers that align with the goals of the video training and make it far more effective.
If you plan to take the MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals exam, then you are in the right place, as this video course has everything it takes to ace this certification test at the first attempt. A series of video tutorials developed by the top industry experts will guide you through a preparation process and equip you with all the essential knowledge and skills required for success in this qualifying exam.
This video course equips the candidates with a basic understanding of the considerations & advantages of adopting Cloud services, with a specific emphasis on Microsoft 365 Cloud service offerings. After completing this training, you will have in-depth knowledge of Cloud basics, including Cloud computing and Microsoft Cloud services, in particular. You will get familiar with Microsoft Azure and gain an understanding of the differences between Office 365 and Microsoft 365. This preparation option also covers a comprehension of how security, privacy, compliance, and trust are managed within Microsoft 365, as well as the review of Microsoft 365 licenses, subscriptions, billing, and support. The training is delivered in an engaging and easy-to-follow format to help the learners comprehend complex information.
The individuals for this video course must possess a general understanding of computing, Cloud, and networking concepts. Besides that, the applicants should be capable of recommending solutions that address common IT challenges within an enterprise and differentiating Microsoft 365 solutions from the competition in the market. They need to able to distinguish between the Microsoft products and services, such as Azure, Microsoft 365, and Dynamics 365. Apart from that, the students are recommended to have a basic knowledge of offerings, licensing optimization for cost-effectiveness, as well as support options for the organizations.
- Differentiating between various Cloud service models
- Distinguishing between Microsoft 365 subscriptions
- Planning for migration to Microsoft 365 services
- Distinguishing between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 Cloud services
- Defining how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork
- Understanding identities, including on-premises, Cloud, and hybrid identity
- Understanding Cloud device management and protection, including the utilization of Intune
- Understanding data protection, including the utilization of Azure Information Protection
- Understanding compliance in general as well as its features within Microsoft 365
- Understanding Microsoft 365 licenses, subscriptions, billing, and support
- Number of questions: about 40 to 60
- Type of questions: multiple choice and multiple response
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points or more
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Simplified Chinese, French, Korean
- Cost: $99
- Description of Cloud Concepts;
- Description of Core Microsoft 365 Concepts and Services;
- Explanation of Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust within Microsoft 365;
- Description of Microsoft 365 Pricing and Support.
The video course is intended for the Business Decision Makers as well as IT practitioners who are seeking to deploy Cloud services within their organization, or who are just looking to gain the basic knowledge of Cloud fundamentals. These include the considerations & advantages of adopting Cloud services in general as well as the Software as a Service Cloud model in particular, with an emphasis on Microsoft 365 Cloud service offerings.
- Microsoft 365 Technical Administrator
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Systems Support Analyst
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- IT Security Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Microsoft 365 Platform Consultant
To enhance your chances of achieving the desired passing score in your certification test, download our exam dumps as the additional tool. These practice questions and answers in the VCE format will prove efficient in honing your test-taking skills.
Didn't try the ExamLabs Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification exam video training yet? Never heard of exam dumps and practice test questions? Well, no need to worry anyway as now you may access the ExamLabs resources that can cover on every exam topic that you will need to know to succeed in the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals. So, enroll in this utmost training course, back it up with the knowledge gained from quality video training courses!