About This Course
Microsoft DP-201 is a qualification exam from the associate-level path that grants you the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certification. Taking this test gives you the opportunity to prove your skills in designing data solutions that use various Azure services. Thus, after completing this prerequisite exam, you will be able to show your knowledge of Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Blob storage, and so on. To get all these skills, you need to have detailed preparation, and our training course is the choice of many individuals that helps them in this situation.
During the course, you will be able to create different data platform technologies into the solutions that are in line with the technical & business requirements. A potential candidate can also learn about the design of process architectures with the use of a range of technologies for both streaming & batch data. You will also explore several details regarding disaster recovery, optimization, and availability of big data, streaming data solutions, as well as batch processing.
All the content is gathered into the video lectures and checked by the IT experts. Being verified by them as well, it can provide you with all the needed information about the exam topics. Therefore, you can be sure in the validity and relevancy of the material.
- It is recommended to have some understanding of the Azure fundamentals as well as the Microsoft Azure data basics
- Also, you can have the skills in implementing Azure Data Solutions
- Designing real-time processing solutions
- Recommending Azure data storage solutions based on the requirements
- Designing non-relational or relational Cloud data stores
- Developing batch processing solutions
- Designing security for source data access
- Creating security for data policies & standards
- Number of questions: 40-60 questions
- Type of questions: hot area, drag and drop, best answer, multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, and so on
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points
- Languages: Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese, and Korean
- Cost: $165
- Designing Azure Data Storage Solutions;
- Creating Data Processing Solutions;
- Designing for Data Security & Compliance.
The potential candidates for this course are Microsoft Azure data engineers. They are able or want to be able to collaborate with the business stakeholders in order to identify as well as meet the data requirements and know how to design data solutions, which use Azure data services.
- IT Solutions Engineer
- Microsoft Server & 365 Cloud Engineer
- Business Intelligence Data Engineer
- Microsoft Systems Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Cloud Support Engineer
To get the best out of your preparation phase, you will need to spend a huge amount of time learning the topics and mastering them. That is why we have created this training course with the help of the IT experts to make your task easier. With our video course, you will be able to ace the domains much faster and get the passing score eventually. If you want to have more clarity on the information covered in this certification path, you can also go for our exam questions with answers or the study guide. Any of these prep tools will help you during your journey.