About This Course
Microsoft 98-361 is a foundational-level exam, which you can complete to obtain the MTA: Software Development Fundamentals certification and prove that you have the core knowledge of the sector and its basic concepts. To get validation of your skills, you should first prepare for the test, and you can do it with the help of our course.
This training helps you become familiar with the concepts and get the required theoretical knowledge and a solid base for the future advanced skills and level of expertise. You will also gain some hands-on experience with the technologies described in the content. There are details of Microsoft Visual Basic .NET as well as C# to allow you to get some experience with these technologies as well.
The training course contains the sections, each covering the details of the exam topics that are easy to understand. All the video lectures are also verified by the IT experts, which proves the validity as well as relevancy of the information presented to you. Therefore, you can be sure that the content in the course is the same you need to learn for the certification test.
- There are no particular requirements to fulfill before sitting for the test
- You should only learn the exam topics and try to master them
- Starting with C#
- Starting the creation of a project in C#
- Learning the software development fundamentals
- Learning about the functions & files
- Getting familiar with loops & iteration
- Knowing arrays
- Learning the If-statements & conditional logic
- Number of questions: about 40-60 questions
- Type of questions: multiple choice, build list, case studies, drag and drop, repeated answer choices, hot area, etc.
- Duration: 80 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points
- Languages: German, French, English, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian, Spanish, Russian, and Spanish (Mexico)
- Cost: $127
- Knowing Core Programming;
- Knowing Object-Oriented Programming;
- Knowing General Software Development;
- Knowing Web Apps;
- Knowing Desktop Apps;
- Knowing Databases.
A potential candidate for this course can be any individual with or without technical background who wants to pass the Microsoft 98-361 exam successfully and get the MTA: Software Development Fundamentals certificate. The applicants are seeking to learn the core software development skills and validate them are also the target audience.
- Website Developer
- Video Game Designer
- Network Administrator
- Help Desk Technician
- Mobile Application Developer
- Network Architect
- IT Security Specialist
- Database Administrator
Getting one of the MTA certifications shows that you, as a certified specialist, have a solid knowledge base of the core concepts covered in the industry. Thus, passing Microsoft 98-361 will help you easily enter the software development sector. This is a good starting point for any candidate interested in it. That is why we recommend that you take our course if you want to succeed in the test. You can also add the study guide and exam dumps offered on the website to increase your chances and be sure in the positive outcome. So, wait no further and enroll for this training as soon as you can!