About This Course
Microsoft DP-203 is a part of the associate-level path of the Microsoft certification program, which guarantees that you obtain the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certificate, if you pass this test with a high result. The positive outcome of the qualifying exam can be reached with your hard work, so it is important to have a reliable resource that can be used during your preparation phase. The training course that we offer is one of such options.
This course helps all the interested individuals get familiar with the data engineering patterns as well as practices. You will also learn how to work with batch & real-time analytical solutions while using Azure data platform technologies. During the training, you will be led through the core compute & storage technologies used to build analytical solutions as well as through the design of analytical serving layers. You will also know how to focus on the data engineering considerations for working with the source files. All these details and even more are presented in the form of video lectures, which are verified by the IT professionals.
- To learn the course details successfully and be able to ace the topics, it is advised to have a solid understanding of the Azure fundamentals
- Besides that, you are required to have knowledge of the Microsoft Azure data fundamentals, core data concepts, and Cloud computing basics
- Exploring the compute & storage options for data engineering workloads
- Designing & implementing the serving layer
- Data exploration & transformation in Azure Databricks
- Learning about the data engineering considerations for the source files
- Exploring and transforming data into Data Warehouse with the use of Apache Spark
- Ingesting & loading data into the data warehouse
- Analyzing and optimizing data warehouse storage
- Creating stream processing solutions with Event Hubs & Azure Databricks
- Number of questions: about 60 items
- Type of questions: multiple choice, hot area, case studies, drag and drop, review screen, etc.
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points out of 1000
- Language: English only
- Cost: $165
- Monitoring & Optimizing Data Storage & Data Processing;
- Designing & Implementing Data Security;
- Developing Data Processing;
- Designing & Implementing Data Storage.
The data architects, data professionals, as well as business intelligence specialists are usually the potential candidates for this course. These are the individuals who want to learn about data engineering and know how to build analytical solutions with the use of the data platform technologies, which exist on Microsoft Azure. If you are a Data Analyst or a Data Scientist who works with the analytical solutions that are built on Microsoft Azure, you can also go for this training option.
- Cloud Data Engineer
- Azure Data Consultant
- Azure Data Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Big Data Engineer
- Software Engineer
Choosing the right prep option can be difficult, so we have developed this training course for all the interested individuals. It can be taken with the study guide, exam dumps, or other materials that you can have to achieve a high score during the Microsoft DP-203 test. So, don’t miss this chance and grab it right away!