About This Course
Microsoft DP-100 is a prerequisite test that you need to take in order to obtain the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate certification. Earning this certificate proves that you know how to plan as well as create a suitable working environment for data science workloads on Azure. If you want to pass this exam with a high score, you should have a thorough preparation time, and our training course can help you with that.
This video course is ideal for those who want to get the passing score in Microsoft DP-100 at the very first attempt. It helps you get the expertise in applying data science and ML in order to implement and run ML workloads on Azure. You will also gain the knowledge of data science and get familiar with the ways of using Azure Databricks & Azure Machine Learning. All the video lectures are checked by the IT experts and verified by them to ensure that the content these lectures contain is relevant to the exam topics.
- To be able to understand the concepts and ideas covered in this course, it is recommended to have a fundamental knowledge of the Cloud computing concepts
- Also, a potential candidate should have some experience in general data science as well as machine learning tools & techniques
- Besides that, you should be able to use Python to explore & visualize data
- Learning the basics of machine learning (ML)
- Getting started with Azure ML
- Getting familiar with data processing, classification, and hyperparameter tuning
- Deploying webservice
- Learning about regression analysis and clustering
- Solving data processing challenges
- Selecting a subset of variables of features with the highest impact
- Knowing about the recommendation system
- Number of questions: 40-60 items
- Type of questions: active screen, multiple choice, best answer, fill-in-the-blank, build list, hot area, short answer, drag and drop, etc.
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Passing score: 700/1000 points
- Languages: Korean, Japanese, English, and Simplified Chinese
- Cost: $165
- Managing Azure Resources for ML;
- Running the Experiments & Training Models;
- Deploying & Operationalizing ML Solutions;
- Implementing Responsible ML.
This training option is intended for the data scientists who have some knowledge of the Python programming language. The candidates should also have an understanding of the ML frameworks, such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, and Scikit-Learn. If you want to build as well as operate ML solutions in Cloud, you can also opt for this path.
- Associate Data Scientist
- Sr. Computer Scientist
- Applied AI Research Scientist
- Bioinformatics Specialist
- Research Data Analyst Lead
- Systems Biology Bioinformatician
Taking this course is definitely a sure way of passing the Microsoft DP-100 exam with flying colours. That is why it is the option, which is chosen by many candidates, when they want to prepare wisely for the test. Some of the individuals also take the study guide and practice questions & answers to increase their chances of success. You can act the same way or go for the training course only. In any of the cases, you will gain the knowledge you need for the certification exam.