About This Course
This video course is created by the top experts in the field to provide you with the comprehensive information needed for the successful completion of the MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration test. A series of videos with the detailed explanations will equip you with an understanding of the exam objectives and will enhance your chances of passing the certification test with flying colors.
In the framework of this video course, you will learn how to secure user access to your enterprise’s resources. The training covers user multi-factor authentication, password protection, Azure Identity Protection, as well as conditional access in Microsoft 365. You will gain an understanding of threat protection technologies utilized for protecting your Microsoft 365 environment. Particularly, you will threat vectors as well as Microsoft security solutions required to mitigate threats. You will also get familiar with Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, and threat management. Additionally, the course covers data governance, archiving & retention within Microsoft 365, as well as how to execute content searches and investigations. The engaging format of video tutorials will facilitate your study process and will help you comprehend complicated information easily.
The target candidates for this course are required to possess the fundamental conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure. They should also have prior experience with Windows 10 devices as well as Office 365. Moreover, their basic understanding of authorization & authentication is needed. The applicants should be conversant with computer networks and have a working knowledge of mobile device management. Lastly, they should possess an understanding of Microsoft 365 workloads and hybrid environments.
- Creating & managing user identities
- Creating groups in Microsoft 365
- Managing password expiration in Microsoft 365
- Managing password lockout in Microsoft 365
- Implementing Role-Based Access Control & Privileged Identity Management
- Implementing multi-factor authentication in Microsoft 365
- Resetting Self-Service Password
- Understanding Azure AD Identity Protection
- Understanding Cloud App Security
- Understanding conditional access & compliance policies
- Understanding Azure Information Protection
- Understanding Advance Threat Protection
- Implementing Data Governance using Data Loss Prevention
- Understanding eDiscovery, Reporting, Auditing, and Alerts
- Understanding Microsoft Endpoint Manager, including Microsoft Intune
- Securing Microsoft 365 Hybrid Environments
- Number of questions: about 40 to 60
- Type of questions: multiple choice and case study
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points out of 1000
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Cost: $165
- Recertification: every 2 years
- Identity & Access Implementation and Management;
- Threat Protection Implementation and Management;
- Information Protection Implementation and Management;
- Management of Governance & Compliance Features within Microsoft 365.
This training course is designed for those individuals who pursue a career path of a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator. These professionals are responsible for responding to threats as well as implementing, monitoring, and managing security & compliance solutions for the Microsoft 365 environment. They also address incidents, investigations, as well as enforcement of data governance. The Microsoft 365 Security Administrators work closely with the business stakeholders, Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators, and other workload administrators to perform the implementation of security strategies and guarantee the solutions conform to the policies & regulations of the enterprise.
- Data Engineer
- Data Analyst
- App Maker
- Data Scientist
We recommend that you use this video course along with another effective training tool – Microsoft MS-500 questions and answers in the VCE format. These will help you revise the information learned and determine the current level of preparedness for this certification exam.