About This Course
Are you looking for the right study materials to prepare for your AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator exam? Then you are in the right place! This training course comprises of a series of videos with the detailed information related to the certification test along with clear examples. It has been developed by the top industry experts to help you ace this qualifying exam at your first attempt.
This video course helps the IT professionals prepare for the Microsoft AZ-104 exam and equips them with the knowledge and skills required to execute the management of their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect the on-premises sites and Azure, manage a network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps & containers, back up and share data, as well as monitor a solution. This training option is delivered in an engaging video format, which enables the candidates to easily comprehend the complicated information.
The candidates for this course are recommended to have at least 6 months of practical experience in administering Azure as well as a solid understanding of key Azure services, Azure security, workloads, and governance. Besides that, they need to possess competency in the utilization of PowerShell, Azure portal, Azure CLI, as well as Azure Resource Manager templates. The expertise in the implementation, management, and monitoring of an enterprise’s Microsoft Azure environment is also required.
- Understanding Azure concepts
- Understanding PowerShell and CLI
- Managing resource groups
- Managing governance & subscriptions
- Monitoring resources with the help of Azure Monitor
- Monitoring and troubleshooting virtual networking
- Managing Azure Active Directory and its objects
- Implementing and managing virtual networking
- Securing access to virtual networks
- Importing and exporting data to Azure
- Configuring name resolution
- Understanding Azure App Services
- Creating and managing storage accounts
- Configuring azure files
- Implementing backup and recovery
- Managing Azure Virtual Machines and its backups
- Understanding Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- Configuring load balancing
- Number of questions: about 40 to 60
- Type of questions: multiple choice, drag and drop, hot area and others
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points out of 1000
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Cost: $165
- Recertification: every 2 years
- Management of Azure Governance & Identities;
- Implementation and Management of Storage;
- Deployment and Management of Azure Compute Resources;
- Configuration and Management of Virtual Networking;
- Monitoring and Back Up of Azure Resources.
This course is designed for Azure administrators. These are the specialists who are responsible for the implementation, management, and monitoring of storage, identity, governance, compute, as well as virtual networks within a Cloud environment. They also perform the technical assignments, such as provisioning, sizing, monitoring, and adjusting resources correctly. This training is also ideal for the students who would like to gain an understanding of how Azure differs from AWS and how Azure is administered. It fully prepares the individuals for taking the Microsoft AZ-104 exam.
- Cloud Operations Engineer
- Senior Cloud Engineer
- IT Infrastructure Architect
- Exchange Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Corporate Technology Administrator
In addition to this training course, our website also offers the practice questions & answers in the VCE format. With these comprehensive preparation tools, you have nothing to worry about for your upcoming certification exam.