About This Course
This video course contains everything you need to prepare for the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams test. A series of detailed video lectures developed and delivered by the seasoned industry experts will provide you with a full understanding of the exam topics. The course is provided in an easy-to follow format to facilitate your study process and enhance your chances of achieving the passing score in the certification test.
This course covers the following aspects of the certification test: overview of Microsoft Teams, implementation of security governance and compliance for Microsoft Teams, preparation of the environment for deploying Microsoft Teams, deployment & management of teams, management of collaboration and communication within Microsoft Teams. You will get familiar with the Microsoft Teams architecture as well as related Office 365 workloads. You will also learn how to manage Microsoft Teams, how to perform planning and configuration of governance for Office 365 groups, how to configure MFA, conditional access, or Threat Management for Microsoft Teams, among other things. The individuals will understand how to create and manage teams as well as how to manage membership and access for the internal and external users. They will acquire the skills needed to handle settings for the Teams apps, such as Apps, app setup policies, and bots & connectors within Microsoft Teams, as well as publish a custom app within Microsoft Teams. Additionally, the applicants will gain an understanding of Live event and meetings experiences, managing phone numbers or Phone System for Microsoft Teams, and troubleshooting audio, video, and client issues.
To enroll for this course, the candidates are required to possess a comprehensive understanding of fundamental functional experience with Microsoft 365 services. Additionally, they should be proficient in common IT practices, including PowerShell utilization.
- Administering Microsoft 365 for Teams
- Managing Teams
- Managing Membership within Teams
- Implementing Governance & Lifecycle Management for Microsoft Teams
- Configuring and Managing Guest Access
- Managing Chat & Collaboration Experiences
- Managing Meeting Experiences
- Managing Security & Compliance
- Planning and Configuring Network Settings for Microsoft Teams
- Managing Phone Numbers
- Managing Phone System
- Deploying and Managing Microsoft Teams Endpoints
- Upgrading from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Implementing Policies for Microsoft Teams Apps
- Monitoring and Analyzing Service Usage
- Number of questions: about 40 to 60
- Type of questions: fill-in-the-blank, hot area, drag and drop, as well as multiple choice
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points out of 1000
- Language: English
- Cost: $165
- Recertification: every 2 years
- Planning and Configuration of a Microsoft Teams Environment;
- Management of Chat, Meetings, and Calling;
- Management of Teams & App Policies.
This video course is designed for those professionals who are aspiring to build their careers as Microsoft 365 Teams Administrators. These are the individuals who are capable of configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams focusing on the efficient communication & collaboration within an enterprise environment.
- Microsoft 365 Technical Administrator
- IT Systems Administrator
- IT Systems Engineer
- Senior IT Systems Administrator
- Microsoft 365 Technical Support Specialist
- Infrastructure Specialist
If you want to achieve the best results in your Microsoft MS-700 test, it is recommended that you also use the practice questions and answers in the VCE format. They will provide you with an understanding of the exam pattern and question types. Using our video course and braindumps in combo, you can be sure to complete the certification test with flying colors!